Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Who We Are (Mode Mobile)
We are leading the most significant disruption to Smartphones since the iPhone. We globally enable supplemental income and access to capital for budget-conscious consumers through their everyday activities. We accomplish this through a reward-based super app, Mode Earn App, that also powers the reward engine behind our proprietary smartphone, Mode Earn Phone.
Our Team and Culture Drive Our Success
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration, and curiosity, with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best team member and foster a culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working but also committed to having fun along the way. We allow OKRs to guide us, assume positive intent, sometimes agree to disagree and commit, honor our commitments, seek to accomplish more with less, and encourage everyone to speak up as our team owns our company’s success.
You can read more about our team and how we work here.
Mode Mobile is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our cross-functional team and lead design thinking for a new area of our business. We are a user-facing product-led team, and we are looking for someone who is passionate about helping users monetize their everyday activities.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will partner with product, other designers, and engineering through the full life cycle of development, from research and conceptualization to high fidelity prototypes to execution and revision. Using your deep understanding of visual design for mobile experiences, data driven decision making, and UX research, you and your team will provide high-impact solutions to our user’s problems.
Who You Are and What You’ll Do
- You know mobile design like the back of your hand and are excited to be involved in the full product process from concept to reality.
- You love collaboration: You’ll work closely with product and engineering teams to define features and how they connect to customer and business needs.
- You are confident in your abilities as a designer: You understand how to make tough design decisions that may not always align with both user and business objectives.
- You are not afraid to speak up or present your work and ideas to senior leadership
- You are comfortable offering and receiving productive design critique
- You can back up your decisions but also recognize when they can be improved or altered
- Organization is your thing: You’ll keep our design and engineering teams organized through contributions to the Mode Mobile design system.
- You are curious and make decisions informed by data: You’ll periodically conduct user research and testing to inform and improve our product
- You never stop learning (or teaching): You’ll be expected to stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions as well as mentor others about the design process
What You’ll Bring To the Team
- 5+ years of designing fantastic mobile experiences for customer-facing products using:
- Figma for prototyping
- Adobe Creative Suite for graphics/icons
- Whimsical, Miro, Figjam for brainstorming, architecture, and flows
- A data-driven mindset:
- You can demonstrate how your past design work moved key business metrics
- You are familiar with using Mixpanel, HotJar, Google Analytics, or similar to make data-informed design decisions
- You are a proven research expert with 3+ years experience crafting UX research studies:
- You can provide examples of deep research experiments including usability testing, live interviews, and surveys
- You can demonstrate how your research actively moved the needle on product decisions
- You are a startup aficionado and have designed experiences from 0 to 1
- Experience designing for mobile (Android & Material Design a plus)
- Experience contributing to and managing design systems in Figma
- You are an adept and creative writer and can tailor copy for mobile products
How You’ll Excel in This Role:
- You have an entrepreneurial mind
- You have experience designing for subscription-based mobile applications
- You can think like a designer, a product person, and a salesperson
- You work fast and can keep pace with a growing/shifting business
- You are a data-driven decision maker and can back up your decisions
- You are a leader at heart and want to grow your career and responsibilities
- You are responsible, accountable for your actions and decisions, and take ownership for the outcomes
We All Share The Same Core Values
We Believe In The Following Workplace Norms
- Allow OKRs to Guide Us
- Assume Positive Intent
- Agree to Disagree & Commit
- Set New Precedents
- Accomplish More with Less
- Hold Yourself & Others to High Standards
- Speak Up
- Be Resourceful
- Follow the 80/20 Rule
What We Are Offering
- We are a 100% remote-first, global company.
- A competitive compensation package.
- We offer generous perks & benefits to team members.
- Participation in the Company's equity and token plan (for full-time team members).
- We provide individual bonuses in accordance with our Company Bonus Program.
- Work with energetic, passionate, and results-driven people.
- Celebrate team members' personal & work milestones.
- Remote social activities, including virtual coffee buddies.
- Bonus.ly - we use Bonusly as a way to recognize and reward team members for their hard work and commitment.
- Weekly Wednesday Get Stuff Done Days (No Meetings).
- Open PTO and generous Company Holidays (for full-time team members).
- 10 annual Wellness Fridays.
If we just described you and your perfect role, we'd love to talk with you. We have a lot to accomplish this year and look forward to making headway and creating success together!
Mode Mobile does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third-party agencies/vendors.
Our company is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all team members.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.