Conjointly offers a powerful and intuitive platform and expert support for insights about markets, customers, product, and pricing questions. We are an Australian-headquartered provider of quantitative research services to big and small companies (mostly in the USA and Europe). Through automation, we increase efficiency for our clients, but maintain a human connection and high research quality. As we grow (in the number of products that we offer and in clients’ awareness of us), we need passionate researchers, software developers, and other team members to join us for remote roles.
We are seeking a talented and reliable Quality Assurance Tester to join our team to work on a permanent remote basis. The ideal candidate should reside in the time zone between GMT +8 to GMT +11.
- Website: run.conjoint.ly
- Your task is to focus on manual integration (end-to-end) testing
- Testing is carried out on different devices (mobile, tablets, computers), through a third-party service
- The purpose of testing is to find bugs before users of the site find them, and describe them so that developers can fix them
- The work includes a description of bug reports and use cases with further testing
- Applicants must have proficiency in the Russian language
- Good understanding of how the internet works (HTTP, browsers, HTML, CSS, XPath, devices)
- Understanding the Testing Process
- Ability to analyze the source of defects
- Experience in maintaining test documentation
- Passing interview (including Test Assignment)
Daily Work Routine:
- Full-time remote work, Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm in your timezone (candidate must reside in the time zone between GMT +8 to GMT +11).
- Availability for calls and meetings during working hours
- Communication and collaboration through Slack and Zoom platforms
- Submit your CV in English
- Initial interview with HR
- A second interview with Reporting Manager
- Completion of a given Test Assignment with the specified deadline
- Final interview with the Director, Reporting Manager, and HR
- Successful candidate will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
Note! We will only consider applications from candidates who live in the time zone between India to the Pacific Islands. Please note that we are NOT a recruitment agency or studio.
- Emphasis on automation and avoiding repetitive tasks.
- Engaging and dynamic team working towards a common mission.
- Competitive salary with the opportunity for salary increases every six months.