Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
Remote is solving a huge challenge for global organizations: compliantly employing anyone, anywhere. We make it possible for businesses to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works).
We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively - we're scattered around the world working together within a culture of kindness and excellence.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!How we work
We love working async. This means you get to minimize meetings and create your own schedule based on when you're able to do your best work.
We empower ownership, proactivity, and default to action. We operate based on treating each other with kindness and support each other as a team.The position
This is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in enhancing our platform's capabilities as Remote’s Product Manager for Integrations (App Ecosystem). Your mission will be to build an ecosystem of embeddable integrations that bridge gaps in user flows, allowing our users to complete their hiring, employee management, and payroll flows without leaving Remote.
Your vision will transform the day-to-day experience of users, helping them to work more efficiently and leaving them delighted by the ease of seeing their tasks through from beginning to end.
If you are passionate about solving customer pain and creating delightful user experiences through seamless integrations, we invite you to join us. Your innovation will contribute directly to Remote’s status as a leader in the global employment space, as well as the company’s overall growth and success by driving new customer acquisition and retention.What you bring
- Experience: Experience as a product manager building integrations in a high growth environment.
- Technical proficiency: An understanding of APIs is essential. You should be able to discuss technical details with engineering teams, understand the feasibility of integration ideas, and evaluate whether a partner's API can support the desired functionality.
- Product Development: Ability to translate user pain points into a cohesive integration experience, taking an idea from concept to a highly-adopted solution with strong product-market fit.
- User Experience (UX): Strong collaboration with design and user research teams to create intuitive and engaging experiences tailored for various user types within the organization.
- Agile Execution: Proven ability to quickly define, build, and launch exceptional integrations that align with both tactical and strategic needs.
- Communication and Collaboration: Excellent skills in coordinating with various teams, including engineering, sales, support, product marketing, and partnerships to ensure alignment with both user needs and organizational objectives.
- Data-Driven Approach: Experience in setting, tracking, and analyzing goals to achieve results.
- Market Insight: Bonus points for familiarity with tools commonly used in global hiring and payroll.
- Identify Integration Opportunities: Continuously assess user needs and identify gaps in our platform's functionality that can be filled by third-party integrations. Understand user pain points, business requirements, industry trends, and competitive analysis to prioritize integrations effectively.
- Develop an Integration Strategy: Define a clear integration strategy that aligns with Remote's mission and goals.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders: Collaborate and align with cross-functional teams, such as the partnerships, sales, product marketing, customer experience, design and engineering teams to ensure integrations projects are successful. Collaborate with external partners to develop and maintain integrations.
- Define Integration Requirements: Create detailed integration specifications, based on a deep understanding of user needs and partner API capabilities, data mapping, and user experience design. Clearly communicate these requirements to development teams.
- Create an Intuitive Marketplace: Develop a marketplace experience that helps users easily discover and evaluate integration options.
- Monitor Performance: Continuously monitor the performance and usage of integrations. Gather user feedback and data to make data-driven improvements and optimizations.
- You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Product exercise and review with a peer
- Interviews with colleague(s)
- Employment verification check
- (async) Offer
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.