Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Assist in month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close activities for multiple legal entities and all digital asset accounts, including from reconciliation through assessment of impairment.
- Record journal entries, prepare balance sheet reconciliations, and prepare monthly and quarterly equity and payroll expense workpapers for the Company’s payroll and equity-related accounts.
- Maintain integrity of balance sheet accounts through preparation and review of reconciliations, verifying account activity and balances for accuracy and reasonableness.
- Assist in developing and implementing accounting processes for crypto derivatives and loan products.
- Ensure adherence to accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist in external audit processes to ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial data.
- Assist in accounting for Internal Capitalized Software.
- Maintain documentation for accounting team including but not limited to close checklists, tax compliance calendar, quarterly reporting deliverables.
- Support implementation and design of new financial and accounting software and integration tools.
- Perform special, ad-hoc projects in Accounting/Finance, as requested.
- Experience in a combination of audit/financial accounting/technical accounting (at a high-growth, pre-IPO startup).
- Prior working knowledge of equity accounting (SBC, financial statement disclosures, etc.).
- Familiarity of standard payroll reports as well as previous payroll experience.
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Blackline, and Carta.
- Familiarity with GAAP accounting standards such as: ASC 260, ASC 718, ASC 805, as well as different types of equity awards and equity programs.
- A track record of driving strong financial performance and accountability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to drive cross functional projects.
- A combination of the following: creative, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, action-oriented, and tenacious
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple high volume workloads in a fast-paced environment
- CPA, strongly preferred.
- Kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- Experience implementing an ERP system such as Netsuite, SAP, or Oracle.
- Been emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system :).
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: $92,000-$117,000/yr - this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades. This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. ****We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market-leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.