Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Italy preferred 🇮🇹
We will give priority to applications from Italy and people understanding Italian. However, highly qualified applicants from other locations will be considered. In any case, there must be at least 2-3 hours of overlapping working hours with the Italian timezone (GMT+2).
As the lead expert in marketing, you’ll define and manage specific marketing initiatives for campaigns, advertising, and our website. You will also advise on projects being led by other team members and assist with writing and editing.
- You’ll work on a product that’s a leader in its niche, and very much loved.
- We’re a small company, so you will have a large impact.
- You won’t find a betterlife/work balance anywhere. No emails or messages sneaking into your personal time, and no deadlines. We will also consider a part-time engagement for the right person.
- We have a lot to do, but no big rush to do it. We make our impact one small step at a time.
- We’re independent, profitable and committed to longevity. This isn’t a VC-backed or publicly traded company pursuing growth at all costs.
- Consistent bonus pay based on profit sharing, not stock market performance. Nobody here is waiting to cash out.
- You are used to owning both marketing strategy and execution in the SaaS space. You might have experience with this by working as the first or only marketing hire at a product company.
- You get a lot done, independently.
- You can keep track of and lead multiple projects at once.
- You love the craft and getting better at it.
- You have strong English writing and speaking skills.
- You have a team-first mentality. You’re open to ideas from others, work collaboratively when called for, and aren’t above mundane tasks.
- You belong to the part of the software marketing world that agrees with the following philosophy:
- Growth hacking
- Spying on users or invading their privacy
- Jumping on every trend
- Copying competitors
- "Win at all costs"
- Obsessively trying to track everything
- "Everyone else does it this way"
- Trying to "be everywhere" just because
- Nice and slow2-3% month-over-month growth
- Customer research
- Providing long-lasting value
- Solid, focused product
- Delighting customers
- Lovely, caring customer service
- Showing our humanity
- Doing things that are fun and feel right
- Strong ethics
- Respecting privacy
- Innovative and fun marketing initiatives
Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies to freelancers and are primarily located in North America and Northern Europe. The overwhelming majority of conversions occur in self-service mode, without any sales intervention, and our churn rate is very low (< 1%).
We experienced organic growth, except for a few small (and poorly measured) experiments with SEO-optimized content, ads, and collaborations with content creators.
Despite our success, we now face increased competition, and want to understand our customers better, build a stronger brand, position our product better, and engage in marketing activities to attract the right customers.
We need someone who can help us decide on the best marketing tactics, execute, and monitor them. Your primary goal will be to create valuable content and experiences for our audience.
Here are some of the current challenges we’ll need your help with:
- People who could benefit from our tool the most sometimes don’t find us in their research, and end up settling for a less appropriate product, which is a real shame.
- We continue to add value to the product, but we hardly tell anyone about it. 😞We’re so bad at tooting our own horns.
- Our positioning needs to be tightened up, and could be communicated better.
- By doing very little marketing we’ve left a lot of money on the table. With your help, we’d like to pick some of that up 🙂Not to grow faster, but to ensure our longevity.
We will read your application, discuss it, and give you a response within 3 weeks (likely less). If we think you might be a good fit for this role, we will ask you to meet us for a video chat to get to know each other better, and discuss next steps.
Here are some of the basics elements of our hiring process you should expect:
- We give first consideration to individuals in the desired location.
- While we never rush, we respect your time, and try to make the process as efficient as possible.
- It is our goal to keep you informed of the status of your application. We may not always be able to do this right away, but we’ll let you know one way or the other.
- We value diversity on our team, so our decisions will be based on a variety of factors:
- Quality and content of the application.
- Previous work experience.
- Written responses to follow up questions.
- One or more video interviews with members of our team.
- One or two short projects.
- In some cases, we may include a small paid contract project before making a hiring decision.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/datocms-head-of-marketing
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.