Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
What you'll get to do
- Leadership & Team Management:
- Lead, motivate, and mentor a team of motivated account executives
- Conduct regular sales team trainings and coaching sessions to level up our growing team of AEs.
- Provide ongoing coaching and training across the team to develop a best in class sales culture
- Create a best in class sales enablement process for new employees and veteran team members
- Sales Strategy & Execution:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans tailored for the nonprofit sector
- Monitor and analyze sales metrics, identifying areas of opportunity and improvement
- Provide the team with best in class written copy for templates and follow-ups. Train the team on copywriting for sales
- Provide leadership at our OKR level for key initiatives across the team including pricing experiments, onboarding experiments, follow-up improvements, etc.
- Work closely with other departments (Marketing, Product, Customer Support) to align strategies and maximize sales opportunities
- Share feedback from clients to inform product development and marketing strategies
- Understand client needs and tailor our solutions to meet those requirements.
- Handle escalated client concerns, ensuring resolution and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
- Reporting & Analysis:
- Provide regular sales forecasts to senior management via forecast meetings
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities to inform sales strategies
- Ensure the use of CRM and sales tools for optimal team performance and reporting
- Use data to help your reps understand where their key levers for improvement are
What we're looking for
- 5+ years experience in Sales and Account Management at a B2B SaaS or subscription software company
- 2+ years experience managing high performing sales teams
- Excellent copywriting skills and a strong desire to lead the charge for our team in upping our written communication
- A track record of upskilling account executives to new levels of attainment
- Personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
- Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
- Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization.
- Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met
- Grace under pressure with a good sense of humor and dose of humility
- A passion for the nonprofit sector
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.