Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Vancouver, Canada
- Leading kick off calls and scheduling weekly status calls to go over budget, timelines, and deliverables.
- Maintaining visibility of client projects and account budgets, as well as holding implementation consultants accountable to those budgets and the completion of their tasks in the project.
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and understanding their needs. Our clients should feel like we are an extension of their business.
- Anticipating problems through high awareness and proactive action. You should be able to easily quantify the impact of changing requirements and timelines.
- Writing and maintaining documentation. You keep meticulous records of meeting outcomes and internal processes.
- Continuous learning and ongoing education. You will strive to be knowledgeable on the benefits of our eCommerce platform and the power of ERP driven eCommerce.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in project management, specifically in executing intricate eCommerce projects involving various stakeholders.
- Remote work experience: You have experience communicating asynchronously, using tools such as Slack.
- Superb communication skills: You are skilled in verbal communication, active listening and presenting ideas convincingly. Fluency in written and verbal English is required. (Other languages are a plus!)
- Exceptional organizational skills, demonstrated through effective use of tools and documentation to manage multiple concurrent projects seamlessly. You must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, making good on promises made / promises kept.
- A proactive mindset: You are willing to go above and beyond designated responsibilities to achieve project success and contribute to team goals.
- An eagerness to learn and the ability to adapt, allowing you to teach others. You are a lifelong learner and are comfortable working within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Knowing when to get help. Our culture celebrates the humility of acknowledging gaps in knowledge, and we highly appreciate team members willing to seek guidance to surmount challenges.
- What draws you to project management? Share a success story you’re proud of!
- Have you ever worked with eCommerce or ERP systems? If so, tell us about your experience.
- Have you ever built or helped build a website? Tell us about the experience. Was it an eCommerce site? For whom was the site built?
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/commercebuild-technical-project-manager
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.