Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Part time starting at 20 hours.
- Fully remote - not location or time zone specific.
- Experience in customer service.
- Experience with Microsoft office products, with proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Asana, and/or other database management systems.
- Follow-up with leads/applicants/candidates with personal and caring communication to answer questions and nurture relationships.
- Daily review the entire pipeline in Lever, considering next actions for candidates.
- Prioritize, schedule and conduct phone interviews. Record phone interview feedback within 24 hours.
- Quickly facilitate qualified candidates through the application process by casting the vision of Apartment Life, communicating expectations, and managing the overall process in our applicant tracking system.
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of data in the application tracking system and internal databases, as it relates to candidates.
- Embrace and model Apartment Life's core values, fostering an environment in which core values can be "lived out.”
- Advance our aspirational value of excellence by:
- Attitude: We are cheerful, grateful, and gracious toward everyone, even when they are negative.
- Communication: We provide warm, proactive, personal, timely communication (same day whenever possible or within 24 hrs. standard) and meet deadlines to promote overall divisional and departmental success.
- Experience: We consistently meet expectations in a timely manner and, when possible, surprise clients, colleagues, and coordinators by going the extra mile.
- View individual goals as part of the department goals and strategy for regions to quickly receive leads and quality candidates and quality information with surveys, ensuring administration is consistent and effective.
- Partner well with others by working collaboratively with others cross-departmentally.
- Model Apartment Life's core values and adhere to best practice.
- Daily keeping leads moving to Divisions or People Team members.
- Work cooperatively with others/cross departmentally.
- Ensure administration is consistent and effective; provide timely communication and meet deadlines to promote overall regional/departmental success.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer service
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, systems and processes
- Time management
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.