Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Join our User Happiness team to make our customers' lives better every day. This role is for you if you enjoy communicating with people and helping them navigate all sorts of situations. Also, it's suitable for you if you have a keen eye for improving processes and increasing team efficiency.
You'll join our fully distributed team that appreciates working independently and taking ownership of projects without constant oversight and micromanaging.
Chatfuel is one of the leading chatbot platforms for Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and WhatsApp. Our no-code solution makes it incredibly easy for anyone to build a bot. Our platform has over 100,000+ active bots, delivering billions of messages monthly. We are a rapidly growing global business with ambitions to transform advertising and marketing at scale. The Chatfuel team currently spans nine countries and four continents.
- Help customers create chatbots.
- Host bot-building sessions for users.
- Respond to customer inquiries via email, Intercom, Zoom, Facebook, etc.
- Troubleshoot technical issues for customers.
- Collect customer feedback and regularly hand it over to the Product team.
- Become an expert on Messenger marketing automation
- Assist users on live chats.
Once you get to know the product and the team, you can deploy your interests, experience, and strengths to:
- Create and maintain internal documentation.
- Improve our self-serve resources and the quality of our customer support.
- Run consulting calls and provide in-depth guidance.
- You are proficient in English and Spanish (written and spoken.)
- Your experience is preferred, but we are open to teaching individuals without prior experience (Entry-level position with growth potential).
- You are tech-savvy.
- You are curious and constantly learn new things.
- You are proactive and fearless in taking the initiative.
- You communicate in a clear, friendly, and professional tone.
- You have worked remotely before, and you enjoy it!
- Professional experience with chatbots — it's something we definitely would appreciate.
- Technical background (projects, courses)
This is an entirely remote role. So, you will be flexible in setting your working hours and environment. In addition, you will collaborate with teammates from primarily worldwide, and we are relaxed about time zones.
For this entry-level position, prior experience is not required but preferred. This role has significant growth potential and is worth getting excited about. We can't wait to see what you can accomplish!
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.