Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
- Manage paid marketing channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Marketing Platforms, affiliates, comparison sites and directories.
- Oversee our performance marketing agency by managing their day-to-day, ensuring execution of plans, monitoring campaign performance, recommending changes and optimizations, and reporting on results.
- Track and present regularly on performance against budget, leads, cost-per-lead, cost-per-customer, and ROI targets.
- Own our media planning, spend allocations, and recommendations across all our paid marketing programs.
- Develop campaigns and ad account structure to ensure full coverage of our buyer personas, product lines, and target markets.
- Drive ongoing development and optimization of creative, ad copy, and landing pages in collaboration with internal teams.
- Identify and test new media placements and channels while keeping up to date with industry trends, industry-related media, and paid marketing best practices.
- Collaborate with sales, analytics, and business ops teams on analysis projects and to develop internal attribution and predictive models.
- Collaborate with content and SEO teams to share best practices and ensure we run a comprehensive acquisition marketing program.
- At least 5 years in a similar role overseeing paid marketing activities in a global or competitive B2B sector
- Experience with SaaS, sales-driven funnels, or recurring revenue models a plus
- Proven track record of growing revenue efficiently through the optimization of paid search, paid social, and display campaigns
- Knowledge of tags, site analytics, data visualization, and landing page A/B testing tools with advanced spreadsheet skills and ability to translate metrics into actionable insights
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal)
- Current knowledge of ad tech and ability to bring a customer/product mindset to your decision-making process
- You'll report to: Sr. Director of Acquisition Marketing
- Team: Acquisition Marketing
- Location: EMEA or AMER
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
We offer a generous benefits package to all full-time employees. In the U.S. this includes: a 401(k) plan + 4% employer match, unlimited paid time off, paid sick leave in excess of local requirements, paid parental leave, FSA, HSA, health, dental and vision plans for you .Click here for more information on our global employee benefits.Application process
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with Director of International Growth - EMEA
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.