Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Preboarding Specialist! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Preboarding Specialist is responsible for providing support to the talent acquisition process through pre-hire and post-hire activities. The Preboarding Specialist is a member of Cielo’s internal Bridge Team. Driven by quality, the Bridge Team is an expert at background verification, referencing, drug checking, and on-boarding.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter and track candidate orders.
- Review submittals against job requisition and candidate application for compliance.
- Objectively review background and drug reports to ensure compliance for partner.
- Complete welcome calls and email to all candidates.
- Review vendor systems daily to ensure progress and escalate accordingly.
- Provide excellent service to candidate, client teams and/or clients by responding quickly to all inquiries.
- Assist vendor with completion of required check when necessary.
- Monitor candidate onboarding tasks to ensure completion before or by due date.
- May assist with building new client audit detail procedures for the review of candidate orders including auditing candidate orders and ensuring requirements of a position and client standards are established in appropriate technology tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a business or office environment utilizing the required customer service and administrative skills.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook and Excel.
- Typing skills with a minimum of 40 WPM.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.