ABOUT BAD MARKETING:
We're a team of 170+ passionate leaders and creatives who have worked diligently to make BAD Marketing one of the largest and most robust Growth Marketing Agencies in the world. At the core of our philosophy is the belief that excellence stems from a united team working toward a common objective: to not only help our clients grow profitably but also to provide them with an experience they can't find anywhere else.
We specialize in local lead generation, e-commerce, and information marketing; catering to clients that span from auto and local shop owners, to online consumer product brand owners, online gurus selling courses or coaching, and more.
Our approach to success involves more than just Bold And Disruptive strategies. We invest in our team through extensive training, continuous support for growth and learning, and the cultivation of a happy and confident company culture. For us, finding fulfillment in your career is just as crucial as excelling in it.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
As a Graphic Designer, you'll play an important role in shaping the visual identity of our clients marketing endeavors. Your responsibilities include bringing creative ad and marketing ideas to the team, participating in daily meetings, understanding the psychology of marketing and paid ads, and applying your expertise in ad design fundamentals and layout. You should be adept at finding inspiration, contributing creative ideas, and adapting to current design trends while understanding basic marketing concepts and objectives.
- Contribute with innovative graphic design concepts for marketing campaigns, funnels, webinars, and much more.
- Participate actively in daily meetings, offering your insights and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Understand the psychology of marketing and paid ads, infusing that knowledge into your graphic design strategy.
- Apply your expertise in ad design fundamentals and layout to create visually stunning and effective marketing materials.
- Utilize tools like Photoshop or similar platforms to bring your designs to life.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of typography to enhance the visual impact of your creations.
- 1+ years of experience as a marketing graphic designer
- Proven ability to create compelling visual graphic designs or a portfolio showcasing a diverse range of design projects, including marketing materials.
- Proficient in Photoshop or similar design platforms.
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Strong understanding of typography principles.
- Ability to think creatively and contribute fresh ideas to marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with marketing psychology and an appreciation for the nuances of paid advertising.
- Adaptable to evolving design trends and able to integrate them into your work effectively.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance plans (US Residents Only)
- Paid US Holidays
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement within the organization.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment with a focus on creativity and results.
- 9AM - 6PM EST
- W2 (US Residents Only)
OUR CORE VALUES:
- BE BAD
- PLAY TO WIN
- EXTREME OWNERSHIP
- SOLUTIONS NOT PROBLEMS
- BEST IDEA WINS
- ALWAYS BE GROWING
- NOBODY IS BIGGER THAN THE TEAM