Headquarters: San Francisco
We're hiring a software engineer at Noxx.
Role and Responsibilities
- You would be involved in a full-stack application development
- Dashboard with payroll/payment
- Batch transactions interacting with external services(KYC/Tax filing etc.)
- Interacting with a blockchain network
- You would lead projects to implement functionalities from scratch.
- Must have
- Understands the concept of Ethereum blockchain and DID/Self Sovereign Identity
- 5+ years’ experience in web development
- Experience in working for small teams or startups. Ship features by communicating with stake holders.
- Experience in leading a team as a tech lead/project owner
- Nice to have
- Experience in HR industry(e.g. Developed Application Tracking System)
- Must: Next.js(React), TypeScript, Tailwind CSS,
- Nice to have: Storybook, wagmi.sh
- Nice to have: Solidity(foundry-rs), IPFS
- Bonus: Noir(zero knowledge proof)
- Must: AWS CDK, AWS Lambda, GraphQL, Cognito, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, S3, Auth0
- Nice to have: AppSync, AWS Aurora, OpenIDConnect
- Bonus: Docker, Go-lang, Rust
- Must: Git, Git workflow, yarn v2
- Bonus: Figma
- While maintaining another full-time job, you can work part-time with us for 10-20 hours per week during the 1 month to ensure that you are a good fit for our culture.
- If you choose to continue working with Noxx after the first months, we will ask you to transition to full-time.
- In the probationary period, we evaluate
- Deliverables and contributions to the team
- Communication skills
Logistics and Work Environment
- Location: remote (Must overlap 5+ hours with PT timezone(UTC−08))
- Commitment: full-time
- team meetings
- 20 min Daily sync (Mon - Friday)
- All-hands (once in a week)
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/noxx-fullstack-software-engineer