Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Our products—Adblock Plus, AdBlock, and AdBlock VPN—have been downloaded hundreds of millions of times and work in all major web browsers, as well as on macOS, iOS, Windows, and Android devices.
What You'll Do:
- Create, update, maintain, and improve web pages, flows, and conversion funnels
- Work closely with related roles, teams, and stakeholders to get things done concurrently and on schedule
- Work on implementing and measuring complex and ambitious split tests and in product messaging schemes
- Contribute to the development and discussion of ideas within the team
- An interest in ad blocking, internet privacy, and similar subjects
- Experience working on growing and converting freemium user bases
- Experience optimizing user experiences using bayesian split testing
- Detailed knowledge of website and web app development standards and best practices
- Experience developing internationalized websites and web based user experiences
- Availability to collaborate with teammates in Europe on a daily basis (at least 3PM to 7PM CEST)
- Availability to travel to meet with teammates in the US and Europe at least twice a year
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English is required, second languages are a plus)
- Experience with NodeJS, Python, PHP, and bash (ordered by importance)
- Experience with static website building, automated browser testing, and cloud function development (e.g. Cloudflare workers, Firebase functions)
- Experience with free and open source software and software communities, especially privacy and security related
Why You'll Love Working at Adblock:
- Competitive Salary: Our salaries are based on Radford data, a widely-used global compensation benchmark, to ensure we provide competitive pay. We don’t adjust your salary based on where you live.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We offer a benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance coverage*, 401K matching*, 14 weeks of paid parental leave, and more.
- Professional Growth: We give team members the autonomy to do their best work. Because we’re a small team, you’ll be able to immediately see the impact of your work and grow with the team. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- Fully Distributed Community: You’ll be able to work 100% remotely, yet remain well-connected to your colleagues. We meet at least once a year for a week-long offsite.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We encourage our employees to take the time they need for a vacation, to spend time with their families, and to stay healthy by offering at least 28 days of paid leave.
- Office Equipment: We’ll provide you with a setup of your choice, based on what you need to work effectively.
We'd Love to Work With You!
If this role sounds exciting to you, please click “Apply for this position” to submit your resume on our careers site.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/adblock-inc-frontend-engineer-marketing
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.