Fully Remote Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Seattle, WA
What you will bring to Tiller
- Expertise with one or more pieces of our tech stack (TypeScript, node.js, MongoDB, Redis, Docker, Google Cloud Platform, Github Actions)
- Strong understanding of cloud platform services (compute, storage, networking, permissions)
- Knowledge and skills for effectively monitoring distributed applications.
- Experience with tools and techniques for maintaining and refactoring legacy code.
- Reliable workspace and internet connection, and ability to travel occasionally within the United States.
- A growth mindset and desire to continuously improve.
Within 2 weeks, you will:
- Introduce yourself and work with each of our teams from engineering to customer success and more.
- Familiarize yourself with our product and core codebase.
- Learn about our roadmap and exciting opportunities ahead.
- Get your first project into production and learn about our development processes.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Improve the core codebase by developing a performant and maintainable backend feature.
- Lead and participate in blameless, empathetic code reviews.
- Gain a full overview of our service architecture and implement 3 metrics to increase visibility into the health and performance of our services.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Contribute to the engineering team’s culture of operational excellence by creating a proposal to improve a system or process.
- Take ownership of a new product initiative through the entire development lifecycle.
- Be a subject matter expert in one or more areas of Tiller’s service architecture.
What we offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical benefits
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Annual company and team meetups
- We communicate directly and respectfully to build an environment of mutual support.
- Our team structure is built on trust, where each member is a “manager of one”.
- We bias towards action and focus on tangible outcomes. We take reasonably informed risks, and view failure as an opportunity to learn.
- We work to make a positive impact, internally and externally. We own our processes and collective outcomes as a team.
- We embrace a growth mindset, staying curious and seeking help from others to expand our possibilities. It’s okay to make mistakes here: we are human, and readily admit when we are wrong.
Commitment to Diversity
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/tiller-experienced-software-engineer-backend
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.