Fully Remote Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Atlas Assistants is a progressive company that provides support to entrepreneurs and their teams, enabling them to focus on their core business responsibilities and personal passions. Our goal is to optimize all aspects of an entrepreneur's life, from mundane tasks like email management, calendar scheduling, to streamlining business processes. Our vision is to save ONE MILLION hours of work, paving the way for increased productivity and work-life balance for our clients.
We value learning, growth, and the development of world-class assistants, providing a dynamic environment where you'll encounter varied aspects of different industries.
About the Role
As an Executive Assistant at Atlas Assistants, you will work directly with entrepreneurs and business owners, helping them stay organized and prioritized. Your involvement will free up their time, allowing them to concentrate on business growth and personal fulfillment. As we edge closer to our goal of saving 1 million work hours, we are continually seeking more Executive Assistants to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Manage client communication and email follow-ups, while organizing the executive’s email inbox
- Coordinate calendar, scheduling, and rescheduling
- Prioritize tasks & assist the CEO in working more efficiently
- Handle and manage travel requests
- Proactively complete future administrative tasks
- Establish clear timelines for task completion
- Effectively organize, track, and communicate about all tasks
- Provide end-of-day reports to the owner and the team
- Handle special projects as needed
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proactive attitude and love solving problems
- Be Proficient with GSuite (Docs, sheets, slides, etc.)
- Have high attention to detail
- Likes tech and learning new technologies
- Be an expert planner, organizer and scheduler who thinks 5 steps ahead.
- Have Experience with project management tools like Clickup, Notion or Asana
Nice to haves would be:
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant or Project Coordinator
- Experience working with CEO's or entrepreneurs in small businesses.
- Experience building and optimizing operating procedures
- Experience with organic social media management
- Understanding of social media platforms, familiarity with Click Funnels, Active Campaign, YouTube management, or working with influencers.
- Competitive pay rate: $7 - $20* per hour (based on experience)
- Full-time or part-time positions available
- Remote, flexible work opportunities
- Potential for advancement to Chief of Staff/Operations Manager
- Performance-based salary increases
- Comprehensive on-boarding and continuous learning support
- Access to our dedicated team for job-related support
- Opportunities for growth, both personally and professionally
*This is a contract position; the contractor will be responsible for any tax-related procedures in their country of residence.
We are excited to hear from you. Best of luck with your application!
Atlas Assistants is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.