We are currently looking for a Customer Escalation Specialist to join our CX team and be responsible for handling escalated customers via phone and email, including customers who have filed complaints or taken other external actions to resolve their concerns, document escalations and work on prevention.
- Perform both inbound and outbound support for escalated customers via virtual meetings and email to de-escalate and manage challenging situations and circumstances
- Work independently to provide best-in-class customer experience by quickly and thoroughly addressing escalated customers’ concerns
- See escalations and resolutions from start to finish, appropriately log feedback, and suggest corrective actions
- Show full ownership and follow up consistently to ensure a quick resolution, but also establish trust and build strong relationships with the customer
- Review customer communication reviews against a quality assurance scorecard
- Give constructive feedback to team members to improve customer satisfaction
- Work with other internal/external teams as necessary to assist with ensuring resolution and actionable feedback is appropriately addressed
- Ability to consistently meet SLAs and performance goals for metrics and KPIs
- 2+ Years experience as a Customer Service Agent, working specifically with escalations is a preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Firm conflict resolution and de-escalation skills
- Strong written communication skills and ability to recall and coherently summarize complex issues and situations
- Highly detail-oriented and thorough with excellent documentation skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve on your own
- Strong knowledge of Google sheets is a must
- CRM knowledge such as Salesforce is a plus
- Data analysis skills (ex. Power BI) are a plus
- A quality assurance background is preferable.
- As a fully remote and completely distributed team, you can do your best work from anywhere you are the happiest
- Trust-based work – organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- Subsidised gym membership subscription
- Training and development allowance
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at our offices
- WorkFlex - easily workation from your dream destination
- Collaborative team culture where everyone's input is valued
- Regular virtual events and annual team meetups
*Some benefits may vary due to local law and regulations.
WorkMotion is a remote-first HR-tech startup founded in 2020. We offer an all-in-one HR platform to our clients, allowing them to compliantly hire the very best talent anywhere in the world.
WorkMotion is led by an experienced founding team, and backed by some of the most renowned investors globally. You will be part of our incredibly intercultural team distributed all over this beautiful planet and will have the chance to learn and grow with the company. If you like to roll up your sleeves and help us to build the #futureofwork together, we'd love to see you soon.
**No matter what you look like, where you're from or where you prefer to work, we encourage all to apply. We believe that the more diversified we are, the more we can revolutionise the working world!**