Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
As a Content Writer at Awesome Motive, you’ll join the OptinMonster team, where you will be responsible for writing the words that attract, educate and convert visitors into subscribers and buyers for OptinMonster and TrustPulse, lead generation software used on over 1.2 million websites.
💡 Interested in applying?
🔍 Please read/follow the next steps outlined in "How to Apply" at the bottom of this listing.
Attention to detail is one of our core values! This is your chance to stand out :)
- You have the ability to research and understand technical concepts, then explain them in simple terms to people who aren’t tech-savvy.
- You can accept requested edits with a professional attitude, understanding that even the best writers have room for improvement.
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable creating complete articles with minimal direction like the targeted keywords, and a blog title.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You're results-oriented and focused on the outcome of your writing, not just the words themselves.
- You have a passion for digital marketing; it’s the thing you could talk about all day long and that your friends and family wish you STOP talking about.
- While you don’t need to be an expert in these areas, it certainly helps if you have a general understanding of blogging, email marketing, lead generation, ecommerce, social media and search engine optimization. Bonus if you’re familiar with WordPress, Shopify, and the other Awesome Motive products like WPForms, MonsterInsights, AIOSEO, SeedProd, Smash Balloon, RafflePress, Push Engage, Easy Digital Downloads and many more.
- Researching, writing, and self-editing 3-5 assigned blog posts/week that are engaging, actionable, error-free, and follow our style guide.
- Creating your own featured images and screenshots for each blog post.
- Ensuring your content is well-optimized for search engine rankings following our established guides.
- Research competitors and ensure any comparisons made in articles are accurate and properly position OptinMonster’s features and benefits above our competitors.
- Craft copy to articulate the benefits of new features on our website.
- Updating pillar articles and existing content on a regular basis.
- Writing guest posts, or creating snippets of content, related to OptinMonster or TrustPulse for other Awesome Motive-owned brands when needed.
- Collaborate with customers to produce written case studies.
- Keeping your content’s status on our editorial calendar up-to-date at all times so the rest of your team can see what articles will be published, and when.
- Acting as a peer editor for other colleagues, when needed.
- Participating as a valuable contributor to our Growth team which is responsible for growing our website traffic, email list, and new sales.
- Help our team craft better internal processes and systems by documenting your work and utilizing our project management tools to keep work on track.
- Writing and Editing: You can research and write a well-structured article with impeccable grammar and spelling in a conversational tone. You can edit and proofread your own work to eliminate careless errors instead of relying on an editor to fix them for you.
- Copywriting: You can understand our audience and use their own language to position products as solutions to their pain points. Your writing is persuasive and gets conversions, not just traffic.
- Image Editing: You can efficiently take screenshots; resize and crop images; add text, borders, or other elements; compress images; and upload and format them in WordPress to make them clear, useful, and look good.
- SEO: You understand what SEO is and why it’s important. You know how to research keyword volume and search intent and how to effectively use keywords in your content without keyword stuffing. You have optimized high-ranking content in your portfolio.
- Basic HTML: You can use the text editor in WordPress to add attributes to links and to complete basic formatting of lists, subheadings, anchor links, etc. with HTML.
- Google Analytics: You know how to analyze the results of your content in Google Analytics.
- Time Management: You can juggle multiple tasks and projects and prioritize your work effectively to meet all deadlines.
- Previous freelance or remote work experience.
- Personal Computer with Internet Access.
- Availability to participate in audio/video meetings between 9 am- 5 pm EST.
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment for all full-time team members during their employment.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Health Insurance benefits for all employees in India, Pakistan, Brazil, and Ukraine.
- Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, Canada, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, Singapore, and more.
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need for a vacation, stay healthy, and spend time with friends and family.
- Holidays (based on your location)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Additional Perks include AM Welcome Box for new team members, Yearly Anniversary Gifts, and Technology Stipend each work anniversary.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
This is a remote position - our team is spread around the globe! Our home base is in Florida, USA. The content writer must be available to overlap and work collaboratively with the team between 9 AM and 11 AM ET. Other than those hours, you can work the schedule that suits your needs.
At Awesome Motive, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. Awesome Motive is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
How to apply?
If all of this sounds interesting, then please submit your application!
Be certain to include a link to a portfolio of articles you’ve written and have not been edited by anyone else since they were published.
Also, note don't forget to proofread before submitting. Check spelling, capitalization, etc. This is your chance to make your application stand out :)
We won’t be able to respond individually to all applications, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch shortly.
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.