Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Our mission at Product Hunt is to surface great products every day and support our community of Makers in building the future. We obsess over delivering an amazing experience to all of our users and we are building a world-class team to achieve that.
We've been around since 2014 and have accomplished a lot with our small but mighty team. But we've hit an inflection point and are taking the team through a significant growth phase - we've already doubled the team to 50 people over the last year. With our most recent $23 million financing round, we're ready to find even more ways to deliver value to makers and tech enthusiasts around the world.
We're seeking an ambitious ad operations specialist to join our Revenue team to help manage our advertising campaign. You will report to the Revenue Team Lead, Lanre, focusing on delivering the best results for advertisers.
Our ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in ad operations. You've either set up an ad ops function from scratch or worked in an established operation, and you're now excited about setting one up.
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising landscape - you're familiar with terms like CPC, CAC, CTR, and CPM.
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills. Our ad ops function is young, working with tools like Excel & Periscope and thinking outside the box is crucial.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills when engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
Does this sound like you? Apply to join our team!
How We Work
Every person adds to the culture of our team. We look for people that are:
- Curious – Product Hunt was founded with an experimental mindset, an important principle when building something new
- Authentic – People seek authenticity more than ever. It's a value we hope to demonstrate inside and outside the company.
- Bold – Each person on the team should feel empowered to take measured risks to create an outsized impact
- Empathetic – Launching a product is anxiety-inducing. It's important each person on the team can empathize with makers and our community.
- Kittenish – We're serious about our work, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun :)
We're a distributed team across 9 countries including Bulgaria, Canada, France, India, Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States. It's important to us to build an inclusive team – across gender, ethnicity, and experiences – to best serve our global community.
Full-time Employee Benefits / Perks
A few of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Wellness stipend – Your health is important to us, too.
- Full health insurance coverage for you and your dependents if you live in the US and a generous stipend for outside the US.
- Company paid laptop, WFH set up, and a monthly internet stipend
- Fluid work schedule – We don't believe in face time, work when you're most productive.
- Generous vacation time – Hard work deserves time off, so please take it.
- Wellness Mondays - First Monday of the month is your time. Spend it however you want.
- Professional development stipend - Grow, learn, and become even better at what you do.
- Live wherever – We don't care if you WFH or work from Hawaii (our team is fully distributed)
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.