Fully Remote Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
We’re a fully distributed team of over 150 talented people that work remotely from 40+ countries around the world. We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow.
We are committed to changing the way things are done. To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Risk is inherent in all of our business activities and managing risk well is the responsibility of every Xapien.
Sound risk management enables us to serve our customers and deliver value for our shareholders, and helps make Xapo a great place to work.
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position
Work from anywhere!
We’re looking for a visionary leader to design the future of a digital bank that also lets its customers seamlessly interact with crypto ecosystems. You’ll lead and grow our in-house Design team and mentor other designers across all practice areas. The work you lead will enable Xapo Bank to launch top-notch products that have a positive impact on our customers and their ability to grow their (crypto) wealth.
The VP of Design will spearhead a best-in-class user experience for our product, partnering with Product Managers, UXR, engineering and fellow designers. This is a role for a design leader with extensive experience crafting next-level (fin)tech products. Your role encompasses to inspire and elevate the other members of the design team by providing guidance and mentorship, setting an example by following best practices, bringing innovative technological ideas, and defining and ensuring proper design processes are followed.
On a high-level you’ll be one of the key voices of our customers in our Leadership Team, an advocate for the importance of UCD, UX and UX research. A key challenge will be to instil more user-centricity into Xapo as an organisation. Next to leading the Design team, you will be both an ally as well as an educator for the Product team as a whole, leveraging (user) data and best practices to get our product to the next level.
- Be a champion for user-centricity for Xapo as a whole, especially in the Product & Design teams. You’ll be an advocate for end-users and their needs, expectations & pain-points
- Be the UX Leader for our organisation, with the ability to influence on a senior leadership level around our product, its UX and industry best practices
- Lead a talented team of user experience designers to create a “best in class” product in our unique category, hovering between traditional finance and crypto
- Identify new product improvement opportunities by understanding current user frustrations and unmet needs
- Collaborate with Product, UXR and our cross-functional teams on ongoing discovery, to understand client attitudes, behaviours, and needs and build fitting solutions
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, to produce data-informed solutions that consider problems from multiple angles.
- Build out a prototype-first and experimental mindset that stimulates Xapo to validate and test our designs, learning from user feedback as we go along
- Be an advocate and strive for best-in-class user experience and best practices in terms of UX/UI design and design processes
- Sound track record of leading and managing creative teams
- Demonstratable experience driving UX Design for (fin)tech products
- You have championed user-centricity before, influencing and convincing senior leadership is second nature to you
- Extensive Mobile App Design experience (iOS human interface guidelines/flat design guidelines & android material design), Web Design experience is a plus
- Exceptional aesthetic judgement and demonstrated ability to recognize and promote excellent design that furthers users’ goals in an elegant, intuitive way
- An analytical and goal-driven mind, able to balance business and customer needs and constraints
- We want someone who has a keen interest in the behavioural psychology of customers
- You’ll need to possess not just exceptional product design skills, but the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well
- You are data driven and use quantitative as well as qualitative data sources to inform your design decisions
- Ability to create rapid, iterative, and low-fi prototypes when ideating the solution or illustrating to the wider team
- Having a can-do attitude is a must
- You’re mindful of the bigger picture and not just small fixes in the now
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values and the Xapo Values-Driven Leadership principles.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best - from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.