Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
Remote solves the world’s biggest remote employment problem. That is: How to hire anyone from anywhere, compliantly. Through our extensive (and growing) international network and suite of products, we are making it possible for every company to hire people in every country. Both as contractors, and also as fully legal, local employees, with all the benefits that come with that.
About the role:
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as the VP of Global Benefits. As the VP of Global Benefits, you will own the strategy, planning, implementation and oversight of Remote’s entire Global and local Benefits product and service. Remote employs people on behalf of our customers across the globe and offering flexible and best in class benefits is one of our largest differentiators. You will lead the entire space end to end, from strategy (what benefits should we offer) to service delivery.
This role will work with large global teams, directly impact our clients and internal employees, therefore a clear understanding of how to manage teams asynchronously and to build global knowledge of benefits will be crucial to the success of these teams.
- Directly responsible for our Global Benefits offering for our Customers but also for our internal employees
- Plan and implement the long-term Benefits strategy along with Remotes Executive Leadership Team
- Develop and install strategic projects, launch new benefit products and develop key partnerships for Remote within the Benefits industry
- Remain up to date with global benefits, global trends, social norms and continuous changes that will impact our customers and internal employees
- Advise on and select external regional partners and serve as their key point of contact, ideally align to our very fast scaling needs and align our vendors to these needs
- Oversee compliance with applicable regulatory requirements regarding employee benefits while staying up-to-date on current related legislation.
- Drive revenue opportunities sin the Benefits space
- Structure and manage Remote Benefits Team
- Continue to improve the scalability, accuracy and data integrity of all Benefits at Remote
- Develop and implement best practices, key performance indicators and SLA metrics for the Benefits team
- Analyse and report on key drivers impacting top and bottom line performance and speed in the Benefits Team
- Partner closely with the People team and Total Rewards team to ensure there is fluid alignment and knowledge on how benefits work in each country and why.
- Own the budget and negotiations with external partners
- Work with our engineering teams to make sure the benefits product is seamless
- 10+ years experience in a managing global benefits teams or
- 10+ years experience in managing a customer facing product and service
- Familiarity on the change that occurs in a start-up in the first four years and comfortable with that. Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Strong Product-oriented mindset: automation, integration, documentation and scaling can directly impact workload
- Leadership skills: previous experience in building teams and leading department.
- You are passionate about growth and make data-driven, well-researched and well-informed decisions
- Team player with the ability to work independently and take own responsibility
- Is a productivity geek and will constantly think of ways to improve and speed up their work
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus
- Report to: COO
- Team: Benefits
- Location: Anywhere in the world
- Start date: As soon as possible
How to apply
Submit your application.
- As the headline: "Application VP of GO"
- Your CV as a PDF
- A short (at most a single page) cover letter in the text area provided
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with COO
- Interview with VP Operations
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with Founders
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.