Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
We are currently seeking an experienced Support Engineer with a strong focus on security. The ideal candidate will possess a solid background in working with web application firewalls (WAF), mitigating DDoS attacks, detecting and handling malicious code, and having experience with popular Content Management Systems (CMS) and other relevant security practices.
The ideal candidate enjoys assisting the customer with issues and is able to explain technical details simply, he/she will feel at home with Linux, because they’ll be supporting the world’s best web-hosting Linux-based operating system, and other leading Linux-based products,
CloudLinux is a global remote-first company. We are driven by our principles: Do the right thing, employees first, we are remote first, and we deliver high volume, low-cost Linux infrastructure and security products that help companies to increase the efficiency of their operations. Every person on our team supports each other and does what we can to ensure everyone is successful. We are truly a great place to work.
For more information, go to cloudlinux.com
- Give world-class technical support to worldwide customers
- Use your Linux skills to analyze and solve different technical issues
- Work closely with developers, troubleshooting, bug-fixing, and issue-tracking
- Engage directly with customers, make sure they’re happy, and love us and our products
- Involve yourself with product development, using your insight into customers’ issues and use cases
- Create Knowledge Base articles based on your findings
- Due to scheduling this person must be in the EEST time zone.
- Proven experience working in a security-focused support role, preferably with a focus on web application security
- Experience with security utilities such as netstat, nmap, iptables, etc
- Experience with popular control panels and security solutions: cPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk, etc
- Familiarity with popular CMS platforms, such as WordPress, Joomla, etc
- Investigate and resolve security incidents, including the identification and basic remediation of malicious code
- Strong understanding of WAF, DDoS mitigation strategies, and malware detection
- Working with other utilities and products of the company will be an advantage for the candidate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.