Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Dircksenstraße 47, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- Owning the full cycle of partnership development from initiating, managing, and developing strong relationships with a variety of technology partners; through joint product-market fit alignment, pipeline building, co-marketing, and other value-driven efforts.
- Supporting our technology partners to understand, implement and recommend our products and solutions; from establishing mutual business goals and onboarding, to facilitating technical competency, product advocacy, and joint sales enablement approaches.
- Negotiating and executing joint partner GTM activities, working collaboratively on a variety of initiatives to position Hygraph and our technology partners as key technology solutions for modern web architectures.
- You will be the key point of contact for our existing partners and develop and execute plans and consistently expand the business with them and you will expand our business by acquiring new technology partners and attending conferences and events.
- Contribute to improving our overall value proposition, messaging, and processes by working closely with the Product, Marketing, and Sales teams, to drive valuable opportunities that result in successful new partnerships.
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a Partner Manager - preferably within a MACH Alliance organisation.
- Track record of results with an ecosystem of technology partners.
- Combination of technical and commercial acumen.
- Ability to create and execute business/go-to-market plans, backed with a strong understanding of how technology stakeholders operate, function, and make decisions.
- Fast learner, action-oriented and takes initiative, with a demonstrated ability for creative problem solving and applying value-based solutions.
- Excellent oral, verbal, and written communication skills in English.
- Intro call with People & Culture Lead.
- Interview with Hiring Manager(s).
- Mini case study or assignment if applicable.
- Team Fit call and Reference Check.
- Job Offer.
Working at Hygraph
- Our teams are passionate about our product.
- Self-motivation, trust, and collaboration is the driving factor for our success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership.
- We have a workstation budget to support the remote work on top of providing the latest company IT equipment (e.g. Macbook).
- We are curious, risk-takers, and we experiment with our ideas and make things happen.
- We work together to provide optimal solutions for our users and adapt to the people and market needs.
- Our flexible working model encourages us to work according to what works best for us and maintain an excellent work-life balance.
- We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
- We encourage coming together once a year for team meet-ups and/or events.
Hygraph is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique experiences, qualities, and different cultures enrich our workspace's productivity and promote innovation and creativity.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hygraph-technology-partner-manager-f-m-d-remote-north-america
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.