Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Status is building the tools and infrastructure for the advancement of a secure, private, and open web3.
With the high level goals of preserving the right to privacy, mitigating the risk of censorship, and promoting economic trade in a transparent, open manner, Status is building a community where anyone is welcome to join and contribute.
As an organization, Status seeks to push the web3 ecosystem forward through research, creation of developer tools, and support of the open source community.
As a product, Status is an open source, Ethereum-based app that gives users the power to chat, transact, and access a revolutionary world of DApps on the decentralized web. But Status is also building foundational infrastructure for the whole Ethereum ecosystem, including the Nimbus ETH 1.0 and 2.0 clients, the Keycard hardware wallet, and the Waku messaging protocol (a continuation of Whisper).
As a team, Status has been completely distributed since inception. Our team is currently 150+ core contributors strong, and welcomes a growing number of community members from all walks of life, scattered all around the globe.
We care deeply about open source, and our organizational structure has minimal hierarchy and no fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the organization's priorities.
We are seeking a Technical Business Development Lead with a passion for Web3, communication, privacy, and decentralization. If you would relish the opportunity to champion Waku to other Web3 projects and developers, this could be the perfect opportunity!
We are building Waku as a public good infrastructure. Waku is uncompromising Web3 communication at scale. It is a decentralized, censorship-resistant, privacy-preserving communication network that enables anyone to send and receive messages without worrying about deplatform or metadata harvesting. Learn more about Waku at https://waku.org/ and https://docs.waku.org/.
We are Ethereum builders can add Waku to their decentralized stack to enable communication and user interactions, think chat, dApp-to-Wallet communication, multiplayer games or off-chain marketplaces.
This role exists to support our project & product goals by providing core business development efforts; helping to create general awareness about the project as well as connecting with potential businesses and DApps interested in integrating Waku or contributing to the Waku service network as node operators.
- Build external partnerships, shape value propositions and support product development with real-world use cases.
- Maintain regular communication with major partners and drive new partnerships and strategic initiatives.
- Strategically plan business development efforts, segment the market, develop BD assets, conduct outreach through various channels, maintain a clear and visible activity pipeline and assist hands-on in onboarding new projects that use Waku.
- Contribute to financial planning, explore revenue growth opportunities, understand tokenomics for growth, and leverage that to drive adoption of the protocol.
- Manage product integrations, coordinate with project teams regularly, and provide valuable insights to the R&D team.
- This opening may lead to a growth lead role if the candidate has leadership experience and familiarity working closely with marketing teams.
- 5+ years work experience in business development and partnerships. Preferably at least a few years of experience in protocol level growth and partnerships in web3.
- Technical background in software development or working with technical products.
- Proven track record of win-win partnerships in web3.
- Strong multitasking and lead qualification skills; Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent written and verbal English & communication skills
- Proficient in asynchronous communication and remote work.
- Have passion for blockchain and decentralized technologies and understand how they work
- Experience working with protocol-type products and a deep understanding of tokenomics, including how they can support the costs of underlying infrastructure.
- Have a strong alignment to our principles: https://status.im/about/#our-principles
- Experience working in an internal Product Management role
- Has worked for an open source organization.
- Leadership experience.
[Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of these criteria, we’d still love to hear from you anyway if you think you’d be a great fit for this role. Just explain to us why in your cover letter].
We are happy to pay in either 100% fiat or any mix of fiat and/or crypto. For more information regarding benefits at Status: https://people-ops.status.im/tag/perks/
The hiring process for this role will be:
- Interview with our People Ops team
- Interview with Franck, Waku Lead & Kaushal, Business Development Lead
- Compensated Task
- Interview with Carl, Status Co-founder and/or Corey, Logos Program Lead
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.