Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
- Partner closely with Account Executives in the sales team to help understand and address customer business goals and requirements
- Develop a deep understanding of Remote's product offerings and technical capabilities
- Lead consultative engagements with prospective customers, exploring their technical and business challenges, and focusing on articulating the value of Remote’s multiple product offering
- Act as a trusted advisor to our customers, demonstrating thought leadership and industry expertise to provide nuanced and insightful recommendations
- Your impact on revenue acquisition, the average size of deals and speed to close is important, as is your ability to drive strategic thought leadership to help position Remote effectively
- Partner with and advise internal cross-functional teams including sales, product, marketing, customer success and sales enablement to ensure a seamless buyer experience and a successful implementation of solutions
- Keep up to date with industry trends, best practices and challenges faced by our customers in global and distributed talent employment strategies
- Experience with solutions consulting experience in the HRtech, fintech or software/technology industry
- Familiarity with distributed employment models, remote work and international workforce management is a plus
- Proven ability to employ consultative techniques to understand client needs, build rapport, and provide strategic recommendations
- A very good understanding of sales cycles and sales processes and a strong sales acumen
- Excellent storyteller, with extremely strong written and verbal presentation skills. You are able to convey complex concepts in a clear and compelling manner
- Strong technical aptitude, with the ability to quickly learn, understand, demonstrate and analyse software solutions
- Team player, able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and drive a positive team environment
- Passion for remote work and a global outlook strongly preferred
- Flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
- You'll report to: Director of Solutions Consulting
- Team: Sales
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following locations as we encourage our teams to diversify; Americas
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Application process
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members
- Working session with future manager
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.