Fully Remote Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Time2play Media is a leading player within the iGaming lead generation space, and home to popular brands like time2play.com, apuestasonline.net, online-slot.co.uk, and sportwette.de. Our global portfolio of informative websites empowers users across the globe to make informed choices.
Our values guide every decision we make, building trust with our users, partners, and each other. Our core values are: Own it, Improve it, Work Smarter, Be Honest, Play as One.
If you share these values and want to be part of a team that embodies them, we want to hear from you!
Our team consists of experts from all around the world, working remotely to contribute their diverse perspectives. We place a strong emphasis on a people-first vision and foster a strong corporate culture, that has earned us multiple recognitions and awards as an Employer of Choice.
The Job Position
As our team expands, we are currently seeking an SEO Manager – somebody who is enthusiastic, passionate and keen-to-learn. You will be responsible for optimising pages of our websites within a specific vertical and improving their ranking.
- Conducting a thorough analysis of our websites’ current on-page SEO status and identifying areas for improvement
- Optimising website content to ensure that they are keyword-rich and relevant to the page's topic and suggest required implementations to the content team
- Ensuring that the website's architecture and URL structure are optimised for search engine crawling and indexing
- Conducting keyword research to identify relevant and high-value keywords to target on each page, especially the high value pages
- Working with our content department to guarantee optimised and compelling content that is user-friendly and serves the purpose of the page
- Collaborating with other teams such as web developers, designers, and content creators to ensure that the website is optimised for search engines.
- Monitoring and analysing website traffic and search engine rankings to identify areas for improvement and implementing necessary changes.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest on-page SEO trends and best practices and implementing them as needed.
- Working hand in hand with off-page SEO in order to align vertical efforts as needed
- 3-5 years of experience working in SEO
- Very strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience within the affiliate industry is a plus
- Experience working with SEO tools including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog
- Ideally experienced with using AI tools
- Experience in collaboration with developers, content and product teams
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
How we empower you to succeed
🌍 You can work from anywhere. We trust you to get the job done, wherever you are.
🏢 If you prefer to work from an office, we’ve got an incredible collaborative space in Malta that we call Oasis.
🕒 We fully trust you, so if something unexpected comes up or you need to work to a certain schedule; we’re flexible!
👶 We believe family comes first so we offer a generous amount of Parental leave
📚 We invest in your professional growth with a dedicated Learning & Development budget.
🤝 We see great value in face-to-face interaction and we offer team time and regular socials.
🏝️ Once a year, we bring all our team members from all over the world to our reunion event at an exciting location where we meet, deliver workshops and ultimately have a great time together.
You are welcome for who you are
We are proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or religious or political belief.
Our goal is to build and accelerate an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves, and strive to be their best. We want our people to not only work here, but also to feel a sense of belonging.
Want to know more?
Check out our careers page for more insights about our hiring process, awards and more info about working at Time2play Media!
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.