Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
As a technically-savvy and business-minded solutions architect, you will be responsible for partnering with our most strategic and high-impact platform customers, guiding them through application ideation, development, delivery, and scale to accelerate and maximize the value of what they build with our platform. You will be:
- Working on the most novel and creative use cases being built on our API
- Serving as a critical partner for collecting and delivering high fidelity feedback to Product and Research teams.
- Collaborating closely with the Partnerships, Solutions Consulting, Engineering and Product teams to combine ideas and lead the way in enabling our API strategy
- Grappling with complex technical problems that are critical to the success of our organisations and partnerships, and collaboration across multiple departments
In this role, you will
- Deeply embed with our most strategic platform customers, serving as their technical thought partner in ideating and building novel applications on our API.
- Analyse business objectives, needs and requirements (through prospect, customer, partner and Remote lens) and provide technical guidance, and leadership throughout the bespoke integration development process
- Proactively provide guidance to our customers on how to maximize business impact from their applications, accelerating their time to value.
- Experiment and prototype solutions with and for your customers.
- Forge and manage relationships with our customers’ leadership and stakeholders to ensure their application’s successful deployment and scale.
- Scale the Solutions Consulting function through sharing knowledge, codifying best practices, and publishing knowledge to our internal and external repositories.
- Validate, synthesize, and deliver high-signal feedback to the Product and Engineering teams.
- 6+ years of experience in sales engineer, technical solutions consulting experience in the HRtech, fintech or software/technology industry.
- Built and/or delivered prototypes on top of an API platform.
- Led complex technical projects and programs with many stakeholders.
- Can proactively identify opportunities for maximizing our customers’ business value through leveraging the OpenAI API.
- Own problems end-to-end, and are willing to pick up whatever knowledge you're missing to get the job done to ensure both your team and our customers succeed.
- Have a humble attitude and an eagerness to help others with empathy.
- Operate with high horsepower, are adept at frequent context switching and working on multiple projects at once with expansive ownership, and ruthlessly prioritize.
- Thrive in dynamic environments and can navigate ambiguity with ease.
You'll report to: Director, Solutions Consulting
Team: Go To Market
Direct Reports: None at present.
Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications that can support North America and EMEA timezones.
Start date: As soon as possibleRemote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Application process
The process takes an average of 4 hours across 6 weeks
- Quick interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interviews with team members
- Practical working session with panel
- Prior employment verification check
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org