Fully Remote Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
We are looking for a talented Senior Python Developer/Lead to join our Imunify team.
CloudLinux is a global remote-first company. We are driven by our principles: Do the right thing, employees first, we are remote first, and we deliver high volume, low-cost Linux infrastructure and security products that help companies to increase the efficiency of their operations. Every person on our team supports each other and does what we can to ensure everyone is successful. We are truly a great place to work.
For more details about our company go to Cloudlinux.com.
Imunify Security is an innovative security solution, powered by Artificial Intelligence for Linux web servers. It is designed specifically for shared and VPS/Dedicated servers. The automated, easy-to-use security solution with the six-layer approach to security delivers comprehensive and complete attack prevention.
As a Senior Python Developer/Lead Engineer you will be focused on:
1) the web-facing applications that are being used by our employees, our customers, and their end-users, and
2) the internal back-end services. In the back-end we’re processing, analyzing and acting upon scan data that is submitted by our agent software running on our customers’ web hosting servers. The component which ownership you will take is offered as SaaS and delivered from our own centralized infrastructure. Scalability challenges and the sensitive nature of the data that we are processing make this role incredibly demanding and interesting. You need to have a deep understanding and knowledge of Python, message queues, managing large data sets and security. Your work directly impacts the safety and workings of millions of websites around the world, so attention to detail and a high quality standard of your work are extremely important skills that we are looking for in evaluating our candidates.
What you will do:
- Take technical ownership of one of the Imunify360 components
- Design, build and deploy new features for our web-facing applications and back-end services.
- Review and iterate architecture to ensure scale along with our incredible growth.
- Review and iterate architecture to ensure sensitive data is stored securely at all times.
- Be involved in architecture and write technical documents
- Investigate issues reported by our clients, partners, or support team.
Qualifications that we are looking for:
- Several years of relevant work experience as a Software Engineer
- You have a true passion for the security field.
- Web programming experience especially with Django framework
- Linux servers administration experience is a plus
- Experience with automated testing and CI/CD systems is a plus
- Intermediate level of English language.
- Fast-learning, proactivity.
- Strong self-motivation, driven to achieve committed milestones.
- Strong prioritization skills and a flexible mindset
- The ability to independently analyze a task and find the right solution.
- The ability to work with vague requirements and making independent decisions
- The ability to work in a team.
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.