Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
- As a product-led company, you'll play a key role in designing and building a new Applicant Tracking System that integrates with Remote’s global HRIS!
- Build solutions together with product, engineering, design and business leaders
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, legal, and finance teams to develop go-to-market strategies.
- A lot of freedom to organize your work and life — you are not bound to daily standups or other ceremonies.
- A supportive and caring work environment where you can grow and challenge yourself to do your best work.
- Experience as a product manager working in Applicant Tracking System(s)
- Ability to take an idea from concept to loved product (product-market fit) with great UX
- Great commercial awareness and judgment making strategic (what to prioritize) and tactical (feature scope) decisions
- Ability to define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success and drive continuous product improvement is required
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills across different departments (e.g. business operations, sales, finance, engineering, design, executive leadership, etc.), as well as business-level proficiency in writing and speaking English.
If you have experience as a product manager working in Applicant Tracking Systems with great commercial awareness, judgment making strategic and tactical decisions, and outstanding communication and collaboration skills, we want to hear from you!
Apply now and take the first step to join our Product Team as our Senior Product Manager, Applicant Tracking System at Remote.Bonus
- Experience working remotely and asynchronously
- Experience working in payroll, HR, fintech, or B2B SaaS
- You'll report to: Group PM
- Team: Product Team
- Location: EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Application process
Roughly 5 hours across 6 weeks
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager
- Async exercise (Product Deep Dive) and exercise review with a peer(s)
- Interview with Team member(s)
- Interview with Director of Product
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.