Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
This is your opportunity to build a product from the ground up and have complete ownership of a premium product area. Your mission? Build data-driven reporting and analytics capabilities in the Remote platform so that Remote’s users can access powerful insights to make informed decisions.
Beyond constructing reports and analytics for end users, you will assess the reporting and analytics requirements of various internal product teams and establish a robust reporting platform upon which other product teams can innovate and expand.
If you are passionate about data and experimenting with innovative technologies to create outstanding user experiences, we invite you to join us. Your vision will contribute directly to Remote’s status as a leader in the global employment space, as well as the company’s overall growth and success by driving new customer acquisition and retention.Key responsibilities:
- Understand customer needs: develop a deep understanding of customer reporting and analytics needs for various persona types across all of Remote’s products.
- Build a reporting platform that:
- Internal product teams can utilize to deliver customer-facing reports and analytics for their product areas
- Customers can use to build custom reports that meet their unique needs
- Identify and develop default reports and analytics commonly required by Remote’s users and build out a set of default and premium insights.
- Incorporate innovative technologies to build a more intelligent insights platform including AI and predictive analytics.
- Collaborate and align with cross-functional teams, such as the data team, sales, product marketing, customer experience, design and engineering.
- Measure success: continuously monitor the performance of reporting and analytics features. Gather user feedback and data to make data-driven improvements and optimizations.
- Experience: solid experience as a product manager and in a high growth environment. A proven track record building reporting and analytics products that can scale.
- Vision: Remote will shine as the leading platform for decision makers wanting to understand trends and predict future needs for their global team.
- Technical knowledge: a deep understanding of data models and data visualization techniques. Creative ideas for using AI to enhance insights.
- Product Development: ability to translate user needs into a cohesive reporting and analytics experience, taking an idea from concept to a highly-adopted solution with strong product-market fit.
- Agile Execution: proven ability to quickly define, build, and launch exceptional insights with a bias to action.
- Communication and Collaboration: collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop remarkable, highly valuable, and differentiated data-based products. Excellent skills in coordinating with various teams, including engineering, sales, support, and product marketing to ensure alignment with both user needs and organizational objectives.
- Data-Driven Approach: Passionate about setting, tracking, and analyzing goals to achieve results
- You’ll report to: Group Product Manager
- Direct reports: no direct reports
- Team: Product
- Location: we would like to prioritise candidates in APAC area
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Application process
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Async exercise and review with a peer
- Interview with engineering leaders
- Interview with Director of Product
- Prior employment verification check
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org