Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: 100% remote
What strong skills we’re looking for in a PHP developer
- PHP, with experience on legacy versions (7.0 minimum, 5.6 is a plus) as well as new versions (8.x).
- Debugging tools: XDebug, browser console.
- Testing and code quality tools: PHPUnit, PHPStan, PHPCS, Codeception.
- Version control using Git.
- Experience with GitLab (CI/CD, pipelines, jobs, configuration files) or any other similar tool.
- Get used to a large codebase with lots of inner connections that uses a wide number of different languages and techniques.
- Be able to work on issues in our most challenging plugins with the largest user base (Views/Blocks, Forms) with supervision: code reviews, and periodic mentoring.
- Triage newly created tickets based on their severity and reach, working together with Support on prioritization, executions, and delivery.
- Be able to work on general issues with little-to-no supervision, with specific feedback on complex tasks and topics.
- Take care of the legacy Codeception tests for Toolset. Consolidate passing tests, and evaluate failing tests: discard, fix, rewrite. This is a long task so it should spread as a short, mid, and long goal, but starting ASAP.
- Track and preview changes from the platform (WordPress) and how they affect the compatibility of the plugins. This is also an ongoing goal from day 1.
- 100% remote position,
- Full-time position with paid public holidays, vacation, and sick leave,
- Paid sabbatical (yes, most people in our team stick with us for years!),
- Being part of a team of smart, self-driven individuals,
- Great opportunity to progress and advance,
- Collaborating with team members across the globe.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/onthegosystems-senior-php-developer
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.