Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
- With People Leadership, develop and execute a comprehensive People Programs strategy that propels our high performance culture and takes the employee experience to new heights.
- Manage the execution and communications of People Programs including the performance review cycle, goal setting, engagement surveys and career development. Ensuring deadlines are met and employees are equipped with the necessary guidance and information
- Identify areas for improvement in existing People Programs and design new initiatives to address gaps and ensure our programs scale and grow with our business.
- Drive diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts by developing and implementing strategies that create an inclusive and equitable work environment. Champion initiatives that promote diverse hiring practices, support underrepresented groups, and ensure fair and unbiased people practices across the organisation.
- Act as a catalyst for building and nurturing a high performance culture through the implementation of performance management frameworks, and ensuring regular high quality feedback.
- Develop initiatives that empower our employees to take ownership of their career development, foster a growth mindset, and pursue opportunities for learning and advancement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather insights, analyze data, and identify trends to inform the development of People Programs.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and trends in People Programs, employee engagement, and high performance cultures, and apply them to our organisation as appropriate.
- Measure the impact and effectiveness of People Programs through data analysis and reporting, and continuously iterate and improve based on feedback and results.
- Be an ambassador of and contribute to Remote's Handbook.
- 6+ years of experience in People Operations and People Programs Management, or managing complex programs within a People Team
- Past experience creating and leading internal People Programs designed for scale in a high growth and fast-paced environment
- Experience in delivering People Programs to a global, fully remote workforce
- Experience in the implementation and scaling of People Programs such as Performance Management, Engagement, Career Development, and Goal Setting
- Comfortable with using data to understand and explain program rationale and impact
- Ability to work independently while managing People Programs to completion, solving problems creatively and proactively, and delivering results
- High attention to detail and the ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and care
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- High self-awareness, empathy, and the ability to collaborate effectively, listen, and absorb feedback
- A commitment to fostering a company culture that values diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging
- You'll report to: Director of People Enablement
- Team: People
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following locations as we encourage our teams to diversify; APAC and LATAM
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Application process
- Interview with Director of People Enablement
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with Chief People Officer (optional)
- Prior employment verification check
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.