Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
- Act as the next point of contact for customer queries unresolved by Tier 1, ensuring prompt responses and timely resolution to our customers.
- Manage and resolve customer escalations promptly, joining calls to provide expert insight and reassurance.
- Dive deep into complex APAC payroll queries.
- Champion collaboration between Payroll Operations and Client Services, making sure the tier 1 team is aware of how payroll was processed and potential issues before pay day.
- Write training materials to educate Tier 1 specialists, boosting their skills and confidence.
- Stay up-to-date with country legislation and maintain internal knowledge base.
- Ensure all client requests, from calculations to mock payslips, are met promptly and professionally.
- Foster a culture where the team is adept at finding independent solutions, optimizing the use of our extensive internal knowledge base.
- Deep understanding of Indian payroll with 5+ years experience. Experience in other APAC countries is considered a plus.
- Experience in client-facing roles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in payroll documentation and calculations.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- You'll report to: Manager, Payroll Client Services
- Team: Payroll & Benefits Client Services
- Location: APAC
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Application process
Roughly 3 hours across 3 weeks
- (async) Take home test
- Interview with Global Manager or Regional Manager of Payroll Client Services
- Second interview with Global Manager or Regional Manager of Payroll Client Services
- Prior employment verification check
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.