Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
- Adapt and develop US marketing strategy for local deployment. Ensure there is a coherent and clear marketing plan tailored to the US market, towards the set target audiences
- Owner of the regional marketing plan across products and services aligned to commercial objectives, working hand in hand with our central marketing organization and local partnerships and sales.
- Demand/lead generation activities to ensure measurable MQL and sales opportunity pipeline creation together with sales and key partners – content and digital performance marketing (working closely with central marketing), events (hosted and industry events) and outbound activities (Telemarketing etc.).
- Working on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both critical thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution including ABM and wider demand generation.
- Working with customer success and customer solutions consultants on local case studies
- Tracking and analyzing KPIs, reporting and analyzing performance to find ways to develop your marketing activities’ effectiveness.
- Brand awareness creation and close collaboration with central communications/PR counterpart
- Several years experience in heading field marketing, experience in B2B and high growth startups preferred
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, CRM knowledge and Growth Marketing, but will be considered a plus
- Relevant B2B marketing experience with proven track-record in significant results on-demand generation and sales opportunity pipeline creation with a mix of marketing activities, aligned with sales
- Knowledge of the startup scene as well as SMB and mid-market
- Deep understanding of modern marketing tactics and the ability to use them to create sustainable lead generation streams
- Good understanding and experience from SaaS and IT/Fintech space to be able to drive effective co-marketing with various partner types based on central programs (HR software providers, affiliates, referral, marketplace, VCs)
- You'll report to: Sr Director of International Growth
- Direct reports: None
- Team: Growth
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following locations as we encourage our teams to diversify:
- US or Canada
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
For U.S. applicants: Across all US locations, the base salary range for this full-time position is $98,000 to $121,500 [plus eligibility for] [bonus] [commission] [and] [equity]. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
We offer a generous benefits package to all full-time employees. Currently in the U.S. this includes: 401(k) plan + employer match, flexible paid time off, paid sick leave in excess of local requirements, parental leave, FSA, HSA, health, dental and vision plans. Click here for more information on our global employee benefits.
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.