Fully Remote Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
What you will do:
- Own a blend of ongoing support and build/migration projects, working directly with client partners to understand (and uncover) their business goals, and collaborating with internal project teams to create and operationalize project plans that align defined objectives with 10up capabilities.
- Manage and grow assigned partnerships, and drive 10up managed revenue goals across individualized KPIs, each underpinned in the ongoing provision of exceptional customer service, strategic guidance, and successful project outcomes.
- Regularly collaborate across core 10up disciplines, e.g. back and front end engineering, UX and visual design, ad strategy, audience growth and project management; in support of crafting initiatives to meet client’s digital objectives.
- Host regular check-ins with client and production teams – capturing accurate account health and mitigating risk consistently.
- Create and/or oversee the completion of deliverables to ensure quality standards are met; Prepare thorough and individualized emails, contracts, project plans, and other documents that balance client needs with a successful delivery approach.
- You are very comfortable juggling multiple, competing priorities, and you thrive on the fast-paced nature of the work. You don’t let pace hinder productive collaboration and consensus building.
- You have experience delivering full scope CMS-based website projects for enterprise clients in an agency environment, preferably with a practical understanding of the WordPress platform.
- You live and breathe crafting clear, well-articulated client and team communication – written (ex: drafting proposals) and verbal (ex: leading client check-ins) – and have experience working with internal and external stakeholders in remote environments across a variety of mediums; including tools such as video, Slack, Google Docs, MS Office, Keynote, Teamwork (or other project management tools).
- Your passion and experience lies in strategically helping clients move from concept to execution by matching their online goals to 10up’s areas of expertise.
- You possess superior project awareness at all times; proactively tracking project budget and scope, identifying risks and mitigation paths, and delivering thoughtful, routine, comprehensive client updates.
Benefits of interest:
- Individual growth and advancement opportunities, supported by leaned-in discipline managers and leadership.
- Multiple paid time off programs, including accrued PTO, parental leave, bereavement leave, and company holidays – including an all-company break from Christmas Eve to New Years Day.
- Health, dental, and life insurance programs (available for United States team members).
- Retirement contribution programs (currently available in the U.S. and U.K.).
- $3,000 USD accrued annually in professional development budget for you to spend on conferences, training, or to buy back time for programs like independent study.
- Global Company summits – opportunities to meet, socialize and learn with fellow 10uppers in person at remarkable destinations.
- An end-of-year all-hands bonus program, along with smaller opportunities for recognition throughout the year.
- A Director of Account Strategy that supports your career growth and development.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.