Fully Remote Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote
- Working on the latest tech for the Insurtech Market Leader
At CoverGo, our mission is to empower all insurance companies to make insurance 100% digital and accessible to everyone.
- We are a leading global no-code insurance platform for health, life, and P&C
- We’re the winner of the Insurtech of the Year in all of Asia and other awards globally
- We work with insurance enterprise clients such as AXA, Bupa, MSIG, Dai-ichi, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more
- We're an international, diverse team of over 120 people with 30 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors
- We have a global presence in Asia, EMEA and the Americas
- We’ve grown our annualized revenue by over 30x since January 2021
- We’re constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world
About the Role
As the Senior DevOps Engineer at CoverGo, you will take a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and maintaining our DevOps systems and processes, ensuring the smooth deployment, operation, and scalability of our systems. You will focus on enhancing the efficiency and security of our IT infrastructure and guide the design, automation, and deployment of software changes, ensuring continuous, secure, and bug-free delivery. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to drive the continuous improvement of our DevOps practices.
What You Will Do
- Design, build, and maintain CI/CD pipelines to automate the software delivery process
- Monitor and manage production system environments to ensure high availability and reliability
- Drive the implementation of automation processes for deployment, monitoring, and infrastructure provisioning to enhance efficiency and reduce manual efforts.
- Establish and optimize continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines to streamline the software delivery process.
- Implement robust monitoring solutions and develop incident response plans to ensure system health and timely issue resolution.
- Work closely with software development teams to align DevOps practices with development goals and ensure a smooth integration of code into production.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies in DevOps and cloud computing, applying relevant insights to enhance our practices.
What We Need
- 8+ years of experience in DevOps or in a similar software engineering role
- Experience in a senior or management role is an advantage
- Expertise in automation tools and frameworks for infrastructure provisioning and configuration management.
- Expertise in the following technical tools: Kubernetes, Grafana Enterprise Stack (for monitoring and observability), and Terraform (Infrastructure as Code or IaC)
- Strong experience with one or more cloud platforms, ideally AWS and/or GCP, including infrastructure as code (IaC) practices
- In-depth knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and best practices for efficient software delivery
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex issues in a production environment
- A commitment to continuous learning and staying updated with advancements in DevOps and cloud technologies
- Ability to work independently and become proactive in coming up with solutions and initiatives
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Fully Remote
- Flexible Leave
- International Environment
- Competitive renumeration package
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options after 6 months
- Company activities and events
- Learning and development plan
CoverGo Company Video
By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read, understood, and accepted the content of CoverGo’s Privacy Notice and you consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.