CloudLinux is a global remote-first company. We are driven by our principles: Do the right thing, employees first, we are remote first, and we deliver high volume, low-cost Linux infrastructure and security products that help companies to increase the efficiency of their operations. Every person on our team supports each other and does what we can to ensure we all are successful. We are truly a great place to work.
We are looking to hire a C Developer, who will be part of our Extended Lifecycle team. In this position, you will work and contribute to major, open-source projects like Apache HTTPD, OpenSSL, and MySQL. You will also backport security fixed to stable, maintaining versions of those projects.
Become part of the team of experts and work with top-notch developers to contribute to open source. You can find more details about the project and the company on our branded websites at Cloudlinux.com and TuxCare.com.
Join us to make a difference!
What you will do:
- Work on various open-source projects like Apache httpd, Python, OpenSSL, etc.
- Backport security and bug fixes from newer upstream versions or writing patches from scratch.
- Contribute to upstream projects
- Create reproducers and tests for vulnerabilities.
- Automation of routine processes like CVEs monitoring, patches applying, and testing.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of С programming experience
- You have GNU/Linux operating system and shell scripting experience
- You have ability to work with various build systems like autotools, make and cmake
- You have experience with git-based development processes
- Python, Perl or other scripting language knowledge will be a plus
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent