Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
As the Sr. Affiliate Marketing Manager (APAC), you will be instrumental in scaling and managing our affiliate program across Asia. You will be responsible for building and nurturing strong relationships with CPA/CPC/CPL affiliate partners, driving affiliate recruitment efforts, implementing marketing strategies, and optimizing performance to maximize affiliate-generated revenue.What this job can offer you
- Develop and execute the strategy to scale the Remote Affiliates Program and referral marketing partnerships in APAC, including: target APAC markets, affiliate recruitment, value proposition, promotional strategy, and retention strategy
- Own and deliver on monthly and quarterly revenue targets for customer acquisition through affiliate and referral marketing partners in APAC
- Manage the administration of all affiliate business deal tracking, payout metrics, performance monitoring, etc.
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new affiliate partners to expand the affiliate network, while maintaining existing relationships.
- Directly negotiate and secure placements or opportunities with top affiliates in APAC
- Optimize the Remote Affiliates program across entire lifecycle, including ongoing engagement and re-engagement for dormant affiliate accounts.
- Collaborate with other members of the Growth & Marketing Leadership team for cross-channel knowledge sharing and efficiency gains
- Conduct analysis on referral & affiliate revenues to diagnose problems and unlock opportunities
- 5+ years of in-house affiliate marketing experience for a large HRtech, Fintech, or B2B SaaS technology company
- Knowledge of top Asian affiliate verticals to be able to leverage existing relationships and quickly scale the program.
- Proven track record of delivering against revenue and customer acquisition targets;
- Strong leadership, intellectual curiosity, analytical, sales and partnering skills;
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills are necessary, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations;
- Experience in B2B SaaS technology affiliate marketing;
- Prior experience with affiliate networks and tracking platforms (Impact, CJ, AWIN, etc.), and marketing automation tools such as Hubspot;
- Passion for remote work and a global outlook strongly preferred.
- Fluency in English (additional languages are a plus).
- You'll report to: Head of Affiliate Marketing
- Team: Partnerships
- Location: APAC
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Application process
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Working session with future manager
- Interview with director
- Prior employment verification check
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.