Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Imunify360 Security Suite is a product of CloudLinux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS in security and stability for hosting providers. Imunify is an innovative security solution designed specifically for shared and VPS/Dedicated servers. The automated, easy-to-use solution with the six-layer approach to security delivers comprehensive and complete attack prevention.
We are looking for someone who embodies our company values:
- Curious: Be willing to do research and design experiments by being hands-on
- Tenacious: Creating something new is hard work, and our Analytics team never gives up
- Customer Passion: Be the backbone of our solution and help us stay ahead of malware developers.
- Design for Scale: Work with the rest of the analytics and engineering team to make web-protection at scale possible
- Agile: Some days you may spend researching and designing experiments while others are spent using your analytical toolbox to surface insights into real-time incidents and file infection.
- Roll Up Your Sleeves: Partner closely internally to learn from others, and succeed as a team.
How you’ll have an impact:
- Performing exploratory data analysis and building production machine learning models that identify malware, reveal hidden patterns in incidents, and help to determine file infections and malicious behavior.
- Writing production and offline analytics code in Python
- Working with distributed data pipelines
- Communicating complex ideas effectively to a variety of audiences
- Collaborate with engineering teams to strengthen our comprehensive security solution for web-hosting servers.
Past experience you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or an analytical field or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3+ years of experience as ML/DS engineer
- Building production ML models
- Hands-on statistical analysis with a solid fundamental understanding
- Designing experiments and collecting data
- Writing code and reviewing others’ in a shared codebase, preferably in Python
- Practical SQL knowledge
- Experience in web development, specifically, the development in PHP and JS
- Understanding web-based security fundamentals
- Familiarity with the Linux command line
- Fluent in English
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.