Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Assist the Director, Retention & Lifecycle in leading the strategy for lifecycle programs involving a mix of push, in-app, email, and SMS, delivering best-in-class member communications that increase activation, onboarding transactions, and other actions that improve client quality.
- Build and execute complex User Retention (CRM) campaigns that guide clients to relevant products and services within Kraken
- Conduct data analysis on campaign results, while using data to optimize and create operational plans
- You will execute thoughtful experimentation to unlock high-impact campaigns, and leverage automation to maximize engagement & retention throughout the customer lifecycle
- Own Lifecycle OKRs and metrics, with strong intuition and foresight to identify, size, and prioritize opportunities that inform a lifecycle roadmap to generate a meaningful contribution toward shared and team goals.
- Partner with our Data Intelligence and Growth Analytics teams to ensure the team is equipped to measure and attribute impact across KPIs, informing future strategy and prioritization.
- Continuously improve through an ongoing lifecycle experiment roadmap covering both short-term campaigns and long-term series, testing across incentives, creative, content, features, and cadence, deriving insights to tangibly impact initiatives across the org.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned / needed.
Skills you should HODL
- 8+ years of experience with a proven ability leading the development of complex lifecycle/CRM programs from strategy-to-execution (a particular focus on acquisition and/or onboarding experiences is a plus).
- Extensive experience building and executing complex CRM campaigns with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce, Braze, LeanPlum, and other campaign-building tools
- Strong awareness of user operations (i.e. loyalty programs)
- Advanced in Analytic tools such as Tableau, Looker, Great Plains, Big Query
- You’re the antithesis of a lone wolf: you clearly communicate and involve stakeholders early and often and work to secure buy-in, address concerns, and incorporate feedback
- You’ve got a couple of moonshot ideas for transforming marketing in crypto
- In-depth knowledge of marketing automation/CRM systems, with experience pushing the boundaries of what those platforms can do.
- Expertise in customer segmentation strategies and subscriber management across multiple channels (omni-channel).
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.