Building the Internet of Money
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch.
Become a Krakenite and build the internet of money!
Growth analytics at Kraken is a key contributor to strategic and tactical analysis that has a measurable impact to the business. Main responsibilities of the group is to understand the impact of marketing and growth strategies and effectively communicate out the findings and recommendations to all levels of the company . We are a highly collaborative and agile team embedded within our data hungry stakeholders.
Kraken is looking for a Data Analyst who is innovative, highly-motivated, and proactive to understand the various aspects of the marketing funnel and to help scale spend and user growth in new and existing geo locations.
For this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team that builds cutting-edge trading products and guides sound data-driven decisionmaking in the cryptocurrency industry. You will transform large datasets from complex systems, generate actionable insights, and share the results with stakeholders at all levels of the company. You will also partner and lead projects with brand and marketing leaders, product management, engineering, client engagement, finance and other enterprise level teams.
In your day to day, you can easily go from coding, to coaching, to sharing the results of your team’s efforts with stakeholders at all company levels. You will collaborate and lead projects to understand the impact of marketing spend using various techniques including but not limited to media mix modeling with recommendations on optimization strategies.
Great benefits, amazing perks, remote work, stock incentives, and a flexible PTO policy make Kraken a great place to work. If you value having a seat at the table and want to make a big impact on guiding the direction of marketing and growth at one of the top crypto exchanges in the world, this role is for you.
- Be a foundational member of the growth analytics organization within Kraken.
- Conduct data analysis and generate actionable insights and make recommendations for improving, developing and launching products
- Communicate key results with self-serve tools (dashboards, analytics tools) for your product teams and key stakeholders
- Develop and automate reporting of key performance indicators of various Kraken’s products and services at scale, solving for business priorities
- Partner with growth and regional marketing leaders to design experiments to test hypothesis and help with idea generation and refinement
- Collaborate with engineering teams and stakeholders to build key datasets and data pipelines using Python/ETL frameworks
Skills you should HODL
- 5+ years industry experience in data analytics field
- 5+ years of experience with SQL, scripting languages and database concepts
- 3+ years of experience using Python, R, SQL, distributed data warehouses and computing platforms
- Proven track record of and career growth
- The versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job
- The ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences.
Location Tagging: #US #EU #Canada #LI-AG1
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Follow us on Twitter
Learn on the Kraken Blog
Connect on LinkedIn
Apply for this job