Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
- This is a 6-month FTC role
- Impact hiring processes & strategies in a scaling global hiring team
- Analyse hiring trends, make data driven decisions, and influence meaningful changes
- Take ownership of Talent Operations projects from ideation to completion
- Support hiring teams through insightful reporting, managing Greenhouse, and responding to Zendesk tickets
- Experienced in a Talent Operations or Coordination role - extra bonus if within a globally distributed and scaling team
- Strong knowledge of reporting, metrics and analytics in Talent Acquisition - extra bonus if experienced with Greenhouse reports
- Proven experience of automating and scaling Talent Operations tasks and processes
- Tech-savvy & pro-active in leveraging new tools and technologies
- Prioritise candidate experience
- You'll report to: Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Direct reports: None
- Team: People - Talent Acquisition
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from APAC and EMEA as we encourage our teams to diversify
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Application process
Roughly 2 hours across 2 weeks
- Interview with Manager of Talent Acquisition
- Interview with Recruiting Excellence Specialist
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Director of Talent Acquisition
- Prior employment verification check
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.