Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
CloudLinux is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager with the expertise to ensure every product release meets the highest standards. In this role, you'll be working with our Imunify teams while managing and mentoring a team of skilled software development engineers in test (SDET) to help deliver quality software releases. The ideal candidate must have a strong ability to create tests in Python.
You'll join a team dedicated to delivering the best possible software products and user experiences, and you'll help shape the future of our products.
As our SDET QA Manager you will:
- Lead and manage a team of SDETs, ensuring the team has the resources and support they need to deliver high-quality software releases
- Be responsible for overall quality of deliverables produced by all Imunify teams
- Oversee incident resolution, offering customer-centric test scenarios to proactively prevent future issues
- Develop and implement software testing strategies across the development life cycle, ensuring product quality, reliability, and usability
- Continuously improve testing processes and methodologies to optimize software quality and development efficiency
- Work in tandem with fellow development teams to pinpoint and address defects, ensuring the highest quality outcomes for all
- Conduct regular code reviews and provide mentorship to SDETs to enhance their skills and performance
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, including developers, project managers, and other QA team members
- Stay current with industry trends and advancements in software testing methodologies and technologies
To be successful you should have:
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or related field
- At least 7 years of experience in software quality assurance (Only Backend and Functional Testing. UI testing is not relevant.)
- At least 3 years of experience leading an SDET team
- Knowledge of Ansible, Docker
- Proficiency with Python, pytest
- Experience in creation of Jenkins scripted/declarative pipelines
- Good understanding of DevOps principles and their relation to automation engineering
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle, agile methodologies
- Strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills with the ability to motivate a team to deliver results.
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.