Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Founded in 2008, Grio prides itself in being a premier full-service web and mobile software consulting agency based in San Francisco, CA. So, why join Grio? As a remote-work first company, Grio is committed to hiring teams with diverse backgrounds for the purpose of promoting creativity, and believes great ideas come from teams with various perspectives. This means you get to work with team members located across the globe – from Mexico City to New York and everything in between.
Our employees boast about the positive collaboration they experience with their teammates and the company’s commitment to work/life flexibility. This speaks volumes to Grio’s year over year growth , repeat clients, and even repeat employees! We take an empathic approach to ensure that we’re delivering the best possible products to our clients, and use that same lens to create a culture of engagement for our employees.
About the Role
Grio is looking for a fully remote, full-time, Product/Project Manager to join our team! The PM is a key member of every project team - combining areas of product management and project management to help our clients and teams to success. As a product/project manager for Grio, you’ll be responsible for:
- Helping clients develop and maintain a product backlog, using your product management experience to collaborate with the client and help them turn their product ideas into workable requirements and use stories.
- Working with a cross-functional team of clients, designers, and developers to build a product from idea to delivery.
- Advising clients on best practices for the web and development.
- Mentoring clients and other team members on Agile software development best practices.
- Planning sprints, running scrum meetings, and keeping the day to day of a project on track.
- Ensuring smooth client communication - you are Grio’s main touchpoint with clients.
- Addressing or escalating client concerns, monitoring the project health to address concerns before the client raises them.
You have previous experience working in a client facing role, specifically for a software development agency, can work independently and autonomously, pivot easily and run in a different direction when needed, and can receive constructive feedback without losing momentum. We are seeking someone who has a history of success managing multiple concurrent projects of varying complexity in multiple industries and at all stages of the product life-cycle, from greenfield/MVP products to mature products. Ideally, you have:
- Familiarity with current best practices in modern web and mobile design and development.
- Excellent skills in multi tasking, organizing, and prioritizing.
- Experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, or similar role (certification not required) and/or familiarity with Scrum & Agile development practices.
- Excellent communication skills. You will need to be comfortable talking tech with developers, reviewing and offering feedback on designs with designers and clients, gathering product requirements from clients, handling customer feedback and distributing it back to the team.
- Experience in a role that required some technical skills (coding, SQL etc).
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working on different projects, technologies and industries for different clients.
- 100% remote work environment
- 100% paid health and wellness benefits; 50% paid for spouses and dependents.
- An educational allowance that aligns with Grio’s commitment to life-long learning and development for all of its staff.
- Compensation packages that let you share in the company’s long-term success.
- A 5% 401(k) company match – that’s free money in your pocket!
- Generous vacation policy – the longer your tenure, the more vacay time you accrue.
Grio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. You will not be discriminated against based on your age, race, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, marital status or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
If you love what you do and want to work hard to build innovative software then we encourage you to please apply!
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.