Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as our Product Manager for Mobile Apps. You'll have a massive impact on our organization, and will help create opportunities for millions of people around the world.
As a Product Manager at Remote, you'll be working in a key area for Remote with mentorship from other senior product leaders. You'll advance our pricing strategy by working closely with engineering, design and cross functional teams (eg. sales, marketing, finance, billing, payroll) to implement, manage and measure pricing systems and practices for customers and internal users.What this job can offer you
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the Mobile App product, from ideation to launch and beyond
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap, ensuring alignment with company goals
- Conduct market research to identify user needs and stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including designers, developers, and QA to ensure timely delivery of features
- Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success and drive continuous product improvement
- Coordinate with marketing and sales teams to develop go-to-market strategies and ensure successful product launch and adoption
- Communicate product updates and progress to stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Proven experience in Mobile App product management, with a demonstrated track record of launching and scaling successful iOS and Android apps
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great commercial awareness and judgment making strategic (what to prioritize) and tactical (feature scope) decisions
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills, including across different departments (e.g. business operations, sales, finance, etc.)
- Business-level proficiency writing and speaking English.
- You'll report to: Group PM
- Team: Product Team
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following locations: Latin America, EMEA or APAC
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Application process
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Async exercise (Product Deep Dive) and exercise review with a peer(s)
- Interview with Team member(s)
- Interview with Director of Product
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org