Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
- Develop and define the strategy to scale the Remote Referral Program in EMEA: identify target markets in specific EMEA regions, build pipeline, outbound campaign strategy, value proposition, promotional strategy, and retention strategy
- Own and deliver on monthly and quarterly revenue targets for customer acquisition through referral program partners
- Manage the administration of all referral partner deal tracking, payout metrics, performance monitoring, etc.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy
- Directly negotiate and secure placements or opportunities with top referral partners to drive highly qualified leads to the Sales team
- Optimize the Remote Referral program across entire lifecycle, including ongoing engagement and re-engagement for dormant referral partners
- Collaborate with other members of the Partner Marketing, Legal, Finance, and Sales Operations Leadership team for cross-channel knowledge sharing and efficiency gains
- Conduct analysis on referral partner revenues to diagnose problems and unlock opportunities
- 8+ years of business development, partnerships, or consulting growth experience for a large HRtech, Fintech, or B2B SaaS technology company
- Proven track record of delivering against revenue and customer acquisition targets;
- Experience managing multi-million dollar marketing budgets with aggressive growth targets;
- Strong leadership, intellectual curiosity, analytical, sales and partnering skills;
- Proven ability to ideate and execute on co-marketing initiatives;
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills are necessary, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations;
- Experience in B2B SaaS technology marketing;
- Prior experience with CRM such as Salesforce, Partner Management tools like Impact, Reveal and Crossbeam as well as marketing automation tools like Hubspot
- Passion for remote work and a global outlook strongly preferred.
What are your core attributes?
- A team player. It's a highly cross-functional role, partnering closely with several teams, and needs to be able to nurture warm relationships across every functional team;
- Creative and results-driven: you have a unique knack for spotting or creating business opportunities from scratch;
- Eager to make a huge impact at Remote and scale growth through referral partnership.
- You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and are able to operate fluidly between the big picture and the small task, while never losing sight of results.
- Aggressively setting your own goals: You're hungry for setting and achieving goals independently and exhibit a growth mindset.
- You'll report to: Director of Partnerships
- Team: Partnerships
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following locations as we encourage our teams to diversify; UK, Germany, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Application process
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with future manager
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.