Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Imunify360 Security Suite is a product of CloudLinux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS in security and stability for hosting providers. Imunify is an innovative security solution designed specifically for shared and VPS/Dedicated servers. The automated, easy-to-use solution with the six-layer approach to security delivers comprehensive and complete attack prevention.
As our PHP Security Test Engineer, you'll be joining our dedicated research team which delivers the important part of our product: security patches. The Research team is directly responsible for analyzing vulnerabilities/threats and fix them.
As a security test engineer you play a critical role in the organization. You will have full autonomy and responsibility in analyzing new threats (security vulnerabilities and malware) and resolving them for our customers. You will also be responsible for increasing our coverage of supported PHP applications and plugins.
Your work directly impacts the safety and workings of millions of websites around the world, so attention to detail and a high quality work standard are extremely important skills that we’re looking for.
As our PHP Security Test Engineer you will;
- Analyze new security vulnerabilities in open source PHP applications (such as WordPress, Joomla and Drupal) and backport upstream patches to fix those vulnerabilities in earlier versions.
- Design, build and deploy new features for our internal tooling to automate our workflows.
- Research and analyze new trends in exploitation techniques, malware approaches, etc. and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Expand coverage of supported applications and plugins.
To be successful you should have;
- Advanced proficiency with PHP scripting language; Python abilities is a plus.
- Several years of relevant work experience as a Software Tester Engineer or similar role.
- Understanding and knowledge of security vulnerabilities in web applications is a plus.
- Fluent English speaker.
- You have a true passion for the security field.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to love taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Passion for continuous learning.
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.