Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
Whym is a modern, seamless shopping experience with one bag built for everything online. We make commerce effortless by helping brands capture intent-to-buy and close the sale wherever they meet their customers.
When shoppers prepare to make a purchase, they ask themselves, “to buy, or not to buy?” Whym is the third option. Whym gives shoppers the ability to text themselves the items they’re interested in, but not ready to purchase right away — collecting items from multiple brands in one universal bag — boosting sales and impressions for sellers, and simplifying shopping for the customer. A win/win.
Whym is the brand of consumer trust for social selling. We create confidence, convenience, and seamless shopping experiences.
Join us and build the brand that’s changing the way we shop & sell.
- Background in Consulting or BizOps (5-6+ years of experience)
- Strong analytical capabilities and business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in one or more of these areas: SAAS, Fintech, Conversational commerce and e-commerce
- Unparalleled organizational & time management skills
- Familiarity with and comfortable working closely with a remote team
- First-hand knowledge of working with various cross-functional teams including but not limited to: support, training, sales, onboarding, product management, data and engineering
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Move, adjust, shift, grow and execute at high speed
- Ready to go above and beyond to achieve our goals
- Creative and iterative mindset
- Bias towards action. Persistent.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and problem-solve
- Admin: GSuite, Monday, Slack, Loom
- Sales Ops: Salesforce, Outreach, Helpdocs, Shopify & Shopify Partners
- Data: BigQuery, Lookr Studio, Amplitude DataStudio
- QA: New feature testing, bug report management
- Whym's custom build systems
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional strategic initiatives to identify and execute against opportunities to improve our business
- Build deep knowledge of Whym’s operating environment and external market dynamics; use this knowledge to improve overall effectiveness, support growth, and maximize efficiency
- Provide direction and goal setting while fostering continuous optimization and improvement throughout the company
- Become knowledgeable on all things Whym (internal and external) to help onboard new team members; manage onboarding of new team members to all systems
- Provide support in developing quarterly board reports
- Work with team to develop and maintain differentiating operational KPI dashboard
- Major plus if you have a skillset in SQL, building BigQuery, Looker studio and/or Amplitude dashboards
- Dashboards are both internal facing (management / board) and external (seller dashboards)
- Translate data into actionable day-to-day operational efficiencies
- Develop and present a weekly report on KPIs with leadership
- Define, publish and drive adoption of policies, procedures, best practices across various internal and external audiences
- Execute manual dev ops and sales ops processes working towards automation and engineered solutions
- Maintain internal and external-facing knowledge bases; ensure overall kb is continuously up to date by reviewing current documentation and writing new as needed; work with the content team to develop video tutorials as needed
- Define and execute daily and weekly QA processes
- Lead QA for product launches identifying edge cases, use cases and overall testing
- Monitor bug report system: assign to engineers, test fixes and track completion with engineers and key team members
- Continually monitor the support queue to ensure the team is resolving customer issues
- Participate daily in customer and technical support tickets
- Take charge of communicating risks, outages, and planned system changes that may affect the uptime and usage for Sellers
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/whym-operations-data-manager
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.