Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Report to the CEO, a serial entrepreneur, 8-figure marketer
- You will help execute project ideas from the CEO and our Department Heads
- You’ll be in charge of GSD (getting sh*t done) interdepartmentally
- Kick ass, and continue to grow with us as we scale, e.g. you will grow in responsibilities.
- You’ll primary work hand in hand w/ our CEO… Such as assisting the CEO and department heads with tasks, organization, project management, schedule management. You’ll get very high-level access to the business in all areas.
- Recruiting for our open positions (we’re always actively hiring) – this is one of our biggest projects you’ll help with. Post jobs, screen candidates both asynchronously and on live calls, schedule interviews, etc.
- Coordinate with our lawyers and accountants.
- Research for new projects we’re tackling.
- Document business processes as they are developed.
- Manage schedules and virtual tools (Zoom, AI notes, Calendly, Google Calendar, etc).
- Plan and book business trips (flights, lodging, etc),
- Organize tasks and projects in our project management tool (ClickUp)
- You’ll likely be cross trained in Customer Support to help that team on an as needed basis only.
- Wear many hats. We’re a startup after all. :)
- You’re extremely detail oriented and organized.
- You have 2+ years of experience in Operations or Administrative work
- You can crush the tasks above.
- You have a bias towards action (without hand holding).
- You don’t mind figuring things out on your own.
- You work well wearing many hats.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have native command of English.
- You’re in the Americas and able to work during USA business hours, full time.
- Experience in a tech field or startup environment
- Project management experience, and/or experience with ClickUp
- High performance company culture. You won’t be a cog in a machine. Rather you’ll be a key member of a high performance team that is getting sh*t done. This is a place to grow and realize your potential, no matter what level you’re at in your career.
- No office politics. We’re small and flat. There is no bullsh*t of trying to dance around sensitive topics. Divert resources from other division’s projects. We’re direct, we’re honest, we’re here to accomplish big audacious goals.
- We value your ideas. At Vidalytics, my door is always open. Need help? Let’s talk! Have a vision for the future of the company? I want to hear it! Think I suck at my job? Help me grow!
- Rest and relaxation. Employees get 20 days of PTO.
- Professional development. Want to continue your education? Vidalytics pays for classes, conferences, and more.
- You’re more than an employee, you’re a person. Every co-worker you’ll meet is committed to treating you with respect and kindness. You won’t hear stuff like, “It’s just business.”
- This is a resume-making position, where you’ll learn a lot and have a lot of responsibility. You don’t have to wait for someone to die or retire to move up, like in a mega-corp.
- Entrepreneurial to our core – Not only are we a startup, but we need intrapreneurs that will help us scale, and we’re looking to start other sister corps in time to form a portfolio of companies, which you could be a co-founder of.
- More Benefits Coming Soon! This role will start as a 1099 contract and move into a full-time position in 2024 w/ additional benefits.
- Data – As much as we’re able to, we use data to answer questions, give bonuses and promotions. Not based on politics and titles. But data or not, when a decision is made, it is time to get on board.
- Scrappy Entrepreneurial Mindset – We’re a startup. You get a lot of freedom, responsibility and autonomy, but then at times we need to do whatever it takes to make sure we survive. If you want an easy job, go work at the government.
- Radical Candor - The concept is rooted in two main principles: caring personally and challenging directly. This way we’re able to achieve a balance that promotes growth, trust, and constructive feedback. You can call out anyone from the CEO on down. Just be sure to attack issues and not people. ;)
- High Performance – This is a place to be your best. To work with people who are putting out. grow, learn and see what you’re made of. For hyper learning.
- Accountability – Do what you say. And own what you’ve done. Mistakes happen. But the worst thing that can happen is when someone doesn’t own and learn from them.
- Growth – We are ALL constantly learning and growing. Otherwise we can’t scale with the business and for our teammates. We spend too much time at work to not be getting better. This is a place to learn, get better, and dare we say self actualize.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/vidalytics-operations-coordinator-at-tech-saas-startup
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.