Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as an Onboarding Operations Coordinator on our Onboarding Operations team. As an empathetic, strategic, operations-minded, and problem-solver, the Onboarding Operations Coordinator will significantly impact the onboarding experience with internal and external stakeholders across the globe on the effectiveness of the Onboarding Operations division.
The Onboarding Operations team covers the entire employee onboarding experience and by joining the team, you will help make remote work more accessible and simple for everybody involved. As an Onboarding Operations Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Onboarding Operations team in onboarding new employees (external to Remote) by taking on projects and tasks to ease the administrative load on Onboarding Specialists for countries across all regions.
- Creating and maintaining documentation to support the onboarding process.
- Continuously identifying and implementing ways to improve the onboarding experience.
- Managing employee data and serving as a subject matter expert on our product, ensuring that information is current, secure, and confidential.
- Supporting reporting, audit, compliance, and data integrity initiatives.
- Identifying opportunities for automation within onboarding processes and gaining first-hand onboarding experience by handling 5-10 onboarding tasks weekly.
- Work experience in general operations, human resources, or people operations function, supporting work carried out by broader teams/units.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment, ideally within a startup or tech industry.
- Excited by the constant change and growth that working in a startup company brings.
- Team player who is ready to support colleagues when needed and is keen to learn.
- Strong sense of ownership, comfortable working independently, and asking for help when needed.
- Able to follow instructions well and can quickly and effectively pick up process-related work—a productivity geek who constantly thinks of ways to improve processes.
You'll report to: Manager, Onboarding Operations
Team: Onboarding & Mobility
Location: For this position, we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritize applications from LATAM and EMEA as we encourage our teams to diversify;
Start date: As soon as possibleRemote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Application process
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (Senior Specialist)
- Interview with future Sr. Manager or Director
- Prior employment verification check
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org